• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Re-opening the Wilmslow "Is he real" debate:"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    And I won the pub quiz in his ''local' .Are we even o sockpuppet of mine?
    Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    And Tolkien grew up just few miles away from AtW's "bedsit"...
    And I won the pub quiz in his ''local' .Are we even o sockpuppet of mine?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    But I am still convinced "he" is a Tolkien like genius.........
    And Tolkien grew up just few miles away from AtW's "bedsit"...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    All I said was that he is real.
    You should not jump to conclusions and consider other possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I agree - apart from anything else, any engagement the poster who posts as Wilmslow makes with any responses or respondents to his inane ramblings don't follow a logical - or even illogical but recognisably characteristic pattern. A number of us have tried to engage him in rational debate on some of the topics raised and the trail goes dead very quickly - always. Most people (and sockpuppets) on here will either debate a point with you or else at least question your intelligence and/or sanity if you disagree with them.
    Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 10 March 2010, 23:12. Reason: trypo innnit

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Sorry about that. I of course meant Wilmslow.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oi! I might have another Userid.... and why would meeting me.... Oh Oooops! You didn't mean me did you?
    Sorry about that. I of course meant Wilmslow.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied

I was responding to Drewster. I doubt he has another userid on here. If you'd met him you'd understand why.
    Oi! I might have another Userid.... and why would meeting me.... Oh Oooops! You didn't mean me did you?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    And that proves that he isn't additionally another poster? How?

I was responding to Drewster. I doubt he has another userid on here. If you'd met him you'd understand why.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    What does it matter, he is still Wilmslow

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    For the record he didn't turn up and say "I'm Wilmslow".

What actually happened was that a guy walked past our table who I thought was Wilmslow-like. He rounded the corner and was out of sight, I shouted "Wilmsloooowwwww!" and he came back.

He is real.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    No, I don't.

If I had turned up and said "I'm XX" and posted a couple of times as XX saying I was in the pub, that would prove that I was XX. It would not prove that I wasn't anyone else.

Wilmslow turned up to the pub, but that is no evidence that he isn't a creation of another poster.
    For the record he didn't turn up and say "I'm Wilmslow".

What actually happened was that a guy walked past our table who I thought was Wilmslow-like. He rounded the corner and was out of sight, I shouted "Wilmsloooowwwww!" and he came back.

He is real.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You sure it wasnt really the guy Menaleus(?) you were all banging on about last week, and he's taken you for a ride again?
    Can't have been, cos we know what he looks like.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No, I don't.

If I had turned up and said "I'm XX" and posted a couple of times as XX saying I was in the pub, that would prove that I was XX. It would not prove that I wasn't anyone else.

Wilmslow turned up to the pub, but that is no evidence that he isn't a creation of another poster.
    You sure it wasnt really the guy Menaleus(?) you were all banging on about last week, and he's taken you for a ride again?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you miss the point. we are not talking about labels here, it really was Wilmslow

if you see what I mean
    No, I don't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X