• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ive been on here for months now, yet I dont feel like part of the gang"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Oh yes - I know better than to quote naughty words. That way leads to and not in a nice way.
    Oops. Noted.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I thought the same, I assumed it wouldn't when I typed it. Did you change it when you quoted it?
    Oh yes - I know better than to quote naughty words. That way leads to and not in a nice way.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    How does that get through the swear filter?!?!
    I thought the same, I assumed it wouldn't when I typed it. Did you change it when you quoted it?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I have thought for some time that you are a bit of a ****head actually.
    How does that get through the swear filter?!?!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Oi!, it took me ****** ages to think of that you ******
    many apologies I will take my insults with more humilty in the future

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

**** you, you ******* ******
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Much Thanks

Although I have to be honest I was expecting some slightly wittier insults from the intellectual high brow who post on here....

probably
    Oi!, it took me ****** ages to think of that you ******

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I have thought for some time that you are a bit of a dickhead actually.
    ^

Hope that's made you feel better
    Much Thanks

Although I have to be honest I was expecting some slightly wittier insults from the intellectual high brow who post on here....

probably

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    ^

Hope that's made you feel better

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Much many thanks

I have thought for some time that you are a bit of a dickhead actually.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

That better?
    Much many thanks

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

I love him, missed that prog. Am going to try to find.
    Rhod Gilbert's Work Experience. BBC3 last night, should be on the iPlayer somewhere.

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Point taken!

Are you having a crappy day Dave?
    Here have a guinny hug
    No more than usual, just a bit tired and irritable today. But thanks for asking

I didn't think that was funny

I was having my dinner

Good job I am not as needy as the OP - although I do recall throwing my toys out of the pram in a similar manner a while back

still good to see nothing has changed although I sometimes feel left out cos no one insults me - except for DA for some reason

burble burble

That better?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post

I didn't think that was funny

I was having my dinner

Good job I am not as needy as the OP - although I do recall throwing my toys out of the pram in a similar manner a while back

still good to see nothing has changed although I sometimes feel left out cos no one insults me - except for DA for some reason

burble burble

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    "We found what we though was dog mess down on the front, but we wasn't sure. So I stuck me finger in and tasted it. Thats not tulip I said, it's chocolate. So he stuck his finger in and tasted and says No, that's not chocolate, it's tulip. Ah I says, good job we didnt tread in it then."

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    More likely off to watch the Night Garden and then have your morning nap

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Oh FFS stop being so bloody sensitive will you. It wasn't aimed at you, or anyone else on here for that matter. In fact in 5 years of posting here I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've taken a proper pop at an individual poster. If I dont want to read someones particular brand of bollocks on here I don't have to.

It was a general comment about those people you meet IRL whose only topic of conversation is their kids, and who insist on regaling you with stories about how wonder full little Tarquin or Annabel are, and how advanced they are for their age and how they are going to give them violin lessons for their 2nd birthday because they like the theme tune to "In The Night Garden".
    Point taken!

Are you having a crappy day Dave?
    Here have a guinny hug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X