• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Told you it was all the yanks fault"

Collapse

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    I guess you do irony as well as anyone else

I have an Irony lady...she comes round every Monday and does my Irony for me!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by Harrysp
    Now come on xoggoth that is just plain crazy talk

Of course it must be true as it is on the web.

tut chico sometimes I despair for you
    I guess you do irony as well as anyone else

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    It's in the bible so it must be true

Originally posted by Chico
    Its on the web so it must be true.
    mwahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    replied
    Crap. It was a ladies "Tum's n Bums" Class at Cleethorpes swimming baths that triggered it.
    Now come on xoggoth that is just plain crazy talk

Of course it must be true as it is on the web.

tut chico sometimes I despair for you

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Crap. It was a ladies "Tum's n Bums" Class at Cleethorpes swimming baths that triggered it.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    started a topic Told you it was all the yanks fault

Told you it was all the yanks fault

http://www.reformation.org/joevialls.html

Working...
X