• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who wants to be moderator?"

Collapse

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    To un-ban Randyw?
    Busted

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I want to be a moderator. I'm not telling why.
    To un-ban Randyw?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    I want to be a moderator. I'm not telling why.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Personally I thinks it's been a brilliant tactic from Administrator. General has been almost bearable since they posted the notice about it. It's given all the usual suspects a nice safe topic to bicker about so the rest of us can carry on in peace.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    It has to be Bob Shawadiwadi. I'm sure when he submits his CV there'll be at least 15 years of moderation doings on it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    This is an easy question.

Firstly I would mostly retire the Marillionfan user and replace him with the user EternalOptimistIsBest Mod login, where I would only post gushing comments about EternalOptimist.

Then as Moderator, I would keep a low profile unless someone stepped out of line and then and only then bringing in Marillionfan(the roughest toughest rootiest tootiest poster in all CUK history) to rough up the poster before bring in my new login, giving some old blarney about animals, wee & poo and then ask them to leave the site in a slightly effeminate and distrubing manner.
    It's difficult to see anyone beating that. what a perfect answer, one last question for this candidate. How many hedgehogs can you accomodate in your wildest felching session ?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    And for that post alone, Zippy is going to get a banning next week when the new mod is announced
    Oops

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I'm not interested. Cojak is the man for the job.
    And for that post alone, Zippy is going to get a banning next week when the new mod is announced

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Can I go first son ?

Candidate number 1, Marrillion fan, how would you deal with that bastid, Marrillion fan ?

This is an easy question.

Firstly I would mostly retire the Marillionfan user and replace him with the user EternalOptimistIsBest Mod login, where I would only post gushing comments about EternalOptimist.

Then as Moderator, I would keep a low profile unless someone stepped out of line and then and only then bringing in Marillionfan(the roughest toughest rootiest tootiest poster in all CUK history) to rough up the poster before bring in my new login, giving some old blarney about animals, wee & poo and then ask them to leave the site in a slightly effeminate and distrubing manner.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I'm not interested. Cojak is the man for the job.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Better still, why not just outsource the job? Isn't it?
    I believe that Bob Shawadiwadi has been proposed for the job.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I sometimes wonder if an iron fist in an iron glove, wielding some kind of bat-type weapon is what is needed...
    yep. Things have certainly been a bit, er.., fraught lately

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Surely they can just hire a contractor to get the job done while they recruit a permanent replacement?
    Better still, why not just outsource the job? Isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    aye. its an iron fist in a velvet glove for CUK mark my words, yes sirree

I sometimes wonder if an iron fist in an iron glove, wielding some kind of bat-type weapon is what is needed...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Surely they can just hire a contractor to get the job done while they recruit a permanent replacement?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X