• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bring back Dimprawn?"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Bring back the old prawn, not this rubbish imposter who bought dim prawns login on ebay for £5 in 2010!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    WHS + 1

This would be a worse place without the Prawn.
    OMG @ the avatar!! I LOL'd so hard as some emo goth 16 year old dude would say

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    There you are - now change your vote to no.
    No no no no no no no.

But please still keep me on your signature TheFaQQer.

hyperD in "politicians <total lack of> morals" mode

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Suityou. Love the Avatar. Can I have it when you've finished trying to be funny.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    We've had too many posters leave the forum of late. Hopefully the poll encourages the mega-posting prawn to stay.
    WHS + 1

This would be a worse place without the Prawn.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    [QUOTE=NickFitz;1092672]I for one don't believe in what he stands for. I am so above this. He offends me, every post is drivel. He is a Bully and a TW@T and frankly I wish he chokes on his own vomit. Rant rant. Quietly when no one is looking[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Oh, FFS, the only ever long term poster to suddenly quote me in his signature, has potentially decided to leave.

Are you DP in cahoots with my soon to be ex-wife (i.e she of the Priestess of Entitlement and a member of the Eastern European Asset Stripping Consortium)?

Come back DP!

I voted yes. So should you all, you fannies.
    There you are - now change your vote to no.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    He'll be back because it would only take him like 24 hours to get banned on all other boards as CUK tolerates his tulip like no other board in this verse

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Oh, FFS, the only ever long term poster to suddenly quote me in his signature, has potentially decided to leave.

Are you DP in cahoots with my soon to be ex-wife (i.e she of the Priestess of Entitlement and a member of the Eastern European Asset Stripping Consortium)?

Come back DP!

I voted yes. So should you all, you fannies.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Well, the ole prawn's lurking...

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I didn't notice he was gone, did he make an announcement? Something contentious?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1092635

Nothing contentious

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I didn't notice he was gone, did he make an announcement? Something contentious?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Bah, do we have to? Not vote ... bring him back I mean?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    We've had too many posters leave the forum of late. Hopefully the poll encourages the mega-posting prawn to stay.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Quite

Leave a comment:

Working...
X