• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lynch of the day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lynch of the day"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Hell no, next to the crap advice he posts I look positively intelligent!!
    My 3 year old looks intelligent next to you Monkey. But hey ho, I suppose some of us have to pay to keep you on benefits.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    you're in the mood for hijinx this evening aren't you?
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    He's bored. All the pubs have chucked out and there's nowt on the telly
    bedouins
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Well, there was Kate Humble's sheep giving birth hour. But I don't think even she can make a week of that for an hour a night worth watching.
    Amongst that lot there is truth.....

All thats on Saudi tv every night....
    Football..... from all corners of the world but mainly not UK and commentary in "not-English"
    Films - Fox Movies and a couple of other endless film channels - Arabic Sub-titles and no way of finding out whats on when.... well sorry if I could read Arabic I am sure I could find out.....

and its the weekend tomorrow so I don't have to get up at 7am (which is really 4am)

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Well, there was Kate Humble's sheep giving birth hour. But I don't think even she can make a week of that for an hour a night worth watching.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    bedouins

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Eeeeeeew!!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    This means you and MF are syphilitic. Now how do you feel?
    Eeeeeeew!!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Aww c'mon lads. Care in the Community and all that?
    sure, we can take care of him at the spring bash

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Aww c'mon lads. Care in the Community and all that?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    This means you and MF are symbiotic. Now how do you feel?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    what a nasty piece of work. have a good night nluk and sy01

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Suggest you add him. We all should. Then he can spout bile drivel on here all day long and no one would be any the wiser ......

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    And I thought I had been blessed with a trip to your ingore list. Damn! .. Maybe that was another little porkie pie you told.
    Suggest you add him. We all should. Then he can spout bile drivel on here all day long and no one would be any the wiser ......

drifts off to happy place

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    And I thought I had been blessed with a trip to your ingore list. Damn! .. Maybe that was another little porkie pie you told.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Dear NorthernladUK

I am flattered that you have taken it on yourself to stalk me on so many threads. Obsessive some would say. They do say the imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

It must take some real effort to follow what I do on CUK. Sitting, waiting, 'will he, won't he' and then finally deciding to post a response. Some people are born to be leaders, some followers you can understand that.

I know, that feelings can confused and emotions can run high especially when you lack something in life, it means you latch on to people, get confused, get angry with yourself, it's all normal.

As I said, I am flattered, I really am. They say that love &hate are emotions that are closely alike. But I must point out I am not interested. I appreciate your emotional attachment to me but I am afraid I just don't really swing that way

Maybe one day you'll meet Mr Right, keep plugging away. As flattered as I am though, it's not me, I hope you understand?

Rejection is tough, but I wish you all the best, keep perserving, keep using the Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms you'll meet that special person eventually.

Good luck, your CUK friend.

Marillionfan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X