• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Immigration minister insults woman from Swindon"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Keeps the immigrants away.
    Is that why the immigration minister doesn’t like people from Swindon?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Chav scum

Keeps the immigrants away.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Harrysp View Post
    Well I have just logged on to the site and registered for Anti bullying information pack, all I needed was my name, email address (a dodgy spam email addy) and the organisation that I work for. Obvioulsy I told them I work for the Prime Minister (I dont).

Hopefully they don't do more to verify who you work for than taking it at face value.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    replied
    Well I have just logged on to the site and registered for Anti bullying information pack, all I needed was my name, email address (a dodgy spam email addy) and the organisation that I work for. Obvioulsy I told them I work for the Prime Minister (I dont).

Hopefully they do more to verify who you work for than taking it at face value.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Swindonians.

Chav scum

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Phil Woolas is very brave after his brief encounter with Ghurkahs.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Part of her job was maintaining confidentiality. She damaged her own organisation by breaking a fundamental tenet.
    She is a prat of the first order.
    Must be a common condition of Swindonites.

Swindonians.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Part of her job was maintaining confidentiality. She damaged her own organisation by breaking a fundamental tenet.
    WHS - what on earth was she thinking?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    True, but in a case where there have been accusations of bullying by government figures, it isn’t a good idea for a government figure to then call someone a ‘prat’. It’s a bit like throwing petrol on the fire.
    yep, but her name is pratt
    so its more like saying, mich, pah, that tester of a goth

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    fact is labour are struggling and all the junior politicos are now realligning themselves with whoever the feel will be in power next.

so slate the current boss tell you expected new boss he/she is brill and after the clearout all is well again.

It would be nice though if they would act like adults once in a while and do what they are paid to do - e.g. run the country for the good of the population

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    True, but in a case where there have been accusations of bullying by government figures, it isn’t a good idea for a government figure to then call someone a ‘prat’. It’s a bit like throwing petrol on the fire.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    started a topic Immigration minister insults woman from Swindon

Immigration minister insults woman from Swindon

“I think this attack on him by this prat of a woman down in - where’s she from, Swindon? - I think that’s backfiring on her."

I’m struggling to follow this. Let me see if I understand it right;

1 Snot Goblin gets frustrated because he can’t do his job so bullies his staff
    2 Woman who runs Bullying helpline tells press lots of calls came from people who work at number 10 and are regularly insulted by their boss
    3 Liebore blame the Tories for making it all up
    4 Woman who ran bullying helpline resigns
    5 Woman who ran bullying helpline is insulted by Snot Goblin's friend, who, coincidentally, can’t do his job either

Poor lady, as if living in Swindon isn’t bad enough.

Working...
X