• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Equality

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Equality"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I'd chat more but I've been asked to attend a pub quiz later - this crazy English thing when people are asked ridiculous questions, if it wasn't for the beer I'd go insane!
    Enjoy.... have a pint for me

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    OK by me...

with the odd (to keep it interesting)
    I'd chat more but I've been asked to attend a pub quiz later - this crazy English thing when people are asked ridiculous questions, if it wasn't for the beer I'd go insane!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I'll use language of icons with you then:

or

You choose.
    OK by me...

with the odd (to keep it interesting)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I sometimes wish I had the slightest clue what you were gibbering about............. although I understand that you sometimes wish you had the slightest clue what you were gibbering about.............
    I'll use language of icons with you then:

or

You choose.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    No, but a duty surgeon will login on later - nice knowing you!
    I sometimes wish I had the slightest clue what you were gibbering about............. although I understand that you sometimes wish you had the slightest clue what you were gibbering about.............

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Eh? You can change me into a Female..... are you a surgeon?
    No, but a duty surgeon will login on later - nice knowing you!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    That can be arranged!
    Eh? You can change me into a Female..... are you a surgeon?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Errrrrrr FemBot? I thought a pre-req for your FemBots were that they were.......... Female!
    That can be arranged!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Naughty FemBot - behave or it's the kill switch option!
    Errrrrrr FemBot? I thought a pre-req for your FemBots were that they were.......... Female!

I am accused of many things... but Female ain't one...
    KUATB

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    FTFFY
    Fixed That Fix For You ;-)
    Naughty FemBot - behave or it's the kill switch option!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    The point I am making is that I've got f**k all to do and thought I'd try to start another argument
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    FTFY!
    FTFFY
    Fixed That Fix For You ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    The point I am making is that I've got f**k all to do and thought I'd try to start an argument.
    FTFY!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    If there's no law forcing you to be religious, why would we need a law protecting your right to not be religious?
    The point I am making is that it would be against the law to setup (for example) a club members of which will be stoned if they choose to leave it to join other club or otherwise. Would Companies House even register a club with such Articles of Associations?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    There is no such law. The only thing law says is that if you get killed for leaving religion it won't be deemed ok here by law.
    If there's no law forcing you to be religious, why would we need a law protecting your right to not be religious?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    By law in western countries, all religions have an easy termination clause;
    There is no such law. The only thing law says is that if you get killed for leaving religion it won't be deemed ok here by law.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X