• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Single mother of 6 finds £2m mansion... and gets YOU to pay £7,000 monthly rent"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Anyway, the conservative voting landlord is probably pretty happy
    Indeed think of the trickle-down effect caused by his receipt of such large rent on the community. That's how the British economy works anyhow, we print loads of money, which people end up paying in taxes to the council/government, who subsidise scroungers, who spend this money on flat-screen TVs and leather sofas thus contributing to the economy as a whole.
    Everyone's happy, what's your problem?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    When I was a lad we could not even afford the asbestos dust to choke on, how times have changed under Labour and you should remember how lucky you are.

Anyway, the conservative voting landlord is probably pretty happy

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
    ...while their own kids choke on asbestos dust in a crumbling pre-fab.

Are you a Daily Mail writer or BNP politician?

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    This story has it all, horrific benefit abuse, terrifying Muslim demographics, terrorist name child, tax payers rage, retarded council, etc..etc....

But having it in the Mail is just preaching to the converted. They need to post a copy to Labour voting idiots in poor areas and the troops in Afghanistan! This is what they are fighting for! So little Jihad can live in a mansion until maturity while their own kids choke on asbestos dust in a crumbling pre-fab.

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    £12,000 a week! My rent is just under that per year! Now I don't want to brag, but my place has got to be a lot more than 2% as nice as that house!
    Or possibly this little place: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/hom...&home_id=85801

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    I would have given her this.
    £12,000 a week! My rent is just under that per year! Now I don't want to brag, but my place has got to be a lot more than 2% as nice as that house!

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Damn good reason to impose the burka if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    'Single mother-of-six finds £2m mansion on the net... and then gets YOU to pay £7,000 a month rent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0fbJxdfoq
    '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...onth-rent.html

he he, you can't make this stuff up

how can I get this ?

Milan.
    Just one question on this: How could a woman so ugly have been bedded 6 times??
    I would say that the poor guys should get all the money...no wonder they both did a runner when they realised what they had done....

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    I think this lady has been very reasonable. She has done very well to find a five bedroom house in Westminster for only £1600 a week. It's her right to be housed, after all.

Personally I would have given her this. Hamza, Jihad, Nasir and Abdulhakim would have had a blast in there.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Who said she was an immigrant?
    She's probably in the BNP as well, blooming Nazi

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    No one.

Foreign name and Muslim = The Daily Mail way

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Both?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    You're trying to apply reason there, separating out the issues. That's not the Daily Mail way!

Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    You're trying to apply reason there, separating out the issues. That's not the Daily Mail way!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X