• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Piers Morgan on Monaco... aka The Sickness of Humans"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    If Piers Morgan thinks well of it then it must be crap.
    Was about to make the same comment
    He did a program about Dubai a few months ago, seemed to spend most of it talking to some very orange ex-pats most of whom represented good reasons for not moving there.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    insurance job eh ?

ahem

£300 sunseeker here we go

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    If I want a pokey flat in a tower block by the sea I'll buy one in Blackpool and spend the 10 million quid I've saved on something more interesting.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I lost my dinghy on holiday last year, fortunately I had already removed the engine
    insurance job eh ?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    So which yacht do you own Dodgy? Wasn't sure if I saw your dingy on tv.
    I lost my dinghy on holiday last year, fortunately I had already removed the engine

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    If Piers Morgan thinks well of it then it must be crap.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    He drives Mondeo or old Jag, the only yacht he owns is the one that can float in his bath tub...

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Many out that way are directors of large recruitment companies.....say no more!

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Just coz you cant afford it

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Just watched it on the telly.

Does Monaco really represent the pinnacle of human aspiration?

I think it just shows what a shallow and materialistic race we have become if that is what's classed as having made something out of life.

I don't know who are the biggest cretins, this mob paying millions for what is little more than posh tat, or those trying to 'live the dream' on credit, pretending they're following in the footsteps of the greedy.

If there was one place that deserved a nuke from those supposedly against all that 'the west' stands for it's Monaco.
    Just coz you cant afford it

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    started a topic Piers Morgan on Monaco... aka The Sickness of Humans

Piers Morgan on Monaco... aka The Sickness of Humans

Just watched it on the telly.

Does Monaco really represent the pinnacle of human aspiration?

I think it just shows what a shallow and materialistic race we have become if that is what's classed as having made something out of life.

I don't know who are the biggest cretins, this mob paying millions for what is little more than posh tat, or those trying to 'live the dream' on credit, pretending they're following in the footsteps of the greedy.

If there was one place that deserved a nuke from those supposedly against all that 'the west' stands for it's Monaco.

Working...
X