• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Six Nations The Turd (ahem The Third)"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Jeezzz! They must have found your Birth Certificate in with the Dead Sea Scrolls!!
    to you too!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I remember when it was just 4!
    Jeezzz! They must have found your Birth Certificate in with the Dead Sea Scrolls!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oh no - I'm not saying kick them out. I love their enthusiasm. It's just like it's watching someone banging their head against a brick wall (I start wincing after a while...)

(And you puppy - I remember when it was just 4!)
    Yeah, my Grandmother told me about that...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Oh no - I'm not saying kick them out. I love their enthusiasm. It's just like it's watching someone banging their head against a brick wall (I start wincing after a while...)

(And you puppy - I remember when it was just 4!)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Why on earth do they bother? Blind hope in the face of adversity (and of course they are the cushion at the bottom of the league that Scotland usually sits upon... )
    Because it's six-nations, not 5!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Why on earth do they bother? Blind hope in the face of adversity (and of course they are the cushion at the bottom of the league that Scotland usually sits upon... )
    A trip to Rome for the rugby’s a good weekend away. I say let them stay, and add Canada and possibly Georgia to play two groups of 4, a semi final and a final. Oh, and actually I rather enjoy watching Italy’s forwards; they win almost every game they play. Shame about the shower of desperados they pick in the backs.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Anyone who isn't injured. Expecting to see Old Piddletonians' Extra 5ths outside centre make an appearance at some stage.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Italy!!!

(One day...)

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    it will be interesting to see who England are fielding this year.
    Anyone who isn't injured. Expecting to see Old Piddletonians' Extra 5ths outside centre make an appearance at some stage.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I'll have to go for my home team (Ireland) but it will be interesting to see who England are fielding this year.
    Probably a saffa reject, a token aussie, some cash-chasing pacific islanders and some local place fillers.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I'll have to go for my home team (Ireland) but it will be interesting to see who England are fielding this year.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Looking at the autumn internationals and the recent Heineken Cup form I would say the Surrender Monkeys (if they get their team together) look good, as well as the Irish.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    The collected wisdom or actually otherwise of Jerry ‘I wish he'd shut his gob’ Guscott and Lawrence Dallaglilolaliglalalalalallaliololahoolahoop reckon England don’t stand a chance, so I’ll go for England.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 1 February 2010, 15:12.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Italy!!!

(One day...)

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    And so the fun begins this weekend.

Who's got the best chance?

Leave a comment:

Working...