• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Space Cadets

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Space Cadets"

Collapse

• Alf W
    replied
    I'm hoping they sh1t 'em up really badly by pretending a load of heat insulation has come off on take-off. That would be entertaining television.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Well maybe, but watch this ad for the National Blood Service and see if you spot the fluffy haired Space Cadet.

http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/flashAdvert5L.htm
    Hmmm I see what you mean. Says he's an electrician on his profile here

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...n-mcbride.html

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Glad to see the recruitment agent industry is being properly represented:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...y-jackson.html

I'm surprised there isn't more of them.

"Yeah, I've got a great gig for ya mate. Outer space, knowwhatimean? Major blue chip international client... 3 week gig...just need some references up front first, knowwhatimean...have you ever been put forward for NASA? Who was ya manager?"

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Oh I'm guessing they've all signed the usual waivers
    Well maybe, but watch this ad for the National Blood Service and see if you spot the fluffy haired Space Cadet.

http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/flashAdvert5L.htm

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Atw

How long would it take to fly

(1) to the borders of Russia from London
    (2) to Star City?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Did you see a fat bloke there looking like this?

btw, since when your-jokes without hash (*********) is filtered?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Oh I'm guessing they've all signed the usual waivers

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Yes but actors are less likely to sue.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by hugebrain
    You know it's only pretend don't you?

No I've considered that possibility. The fact is it's easier to find stupid people than actors (although ehe 2 are not mutually exclusive).

Leave a comment:

• hugebrain
    replied
    They're just actors

You know it's only pretend don't you?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    I find it amusing that some of you goons take every chance possible to insult someone who merely holds views different from yourselves (ok, some of his views MAY be extreme ).

Anyway, I doubt you guys would be any different if you were put in the same situation.

Mailman
    MM Did you know the word "gullible" isn't an English word? Don't lump everyone in your inferior category. YOU would probably have been fooled (is your degree in Media Studies?)
    Here are a few clues they should have picked up:

1) 4 hour flight to Star City in Russia - Hmmmm
    2) Weather relatively warm for Russia - I'll forgive that
    3) "Launch" smoother than a plane - Hmmmmm.
    3) No gravity problems because of gravity machine - UNFORGIVABLE!!

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    I find it amusing that some of you goons take every chance possible to insult someone who merely holds views different from yourselves (ok, some of his views MAY be extreme ).

Anyway, I doubt you guys would be any different if you were put in the same situation.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    <<sorry double post >>

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Oh OK you got me there ...

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Wtf?

Originally posted by sasguru
    What a bunch of thick drongos. Not surprisingly the initial cut (which tested for stupidity) included 3 media studies "students".
    Never underestimate the stupidity of human beings - Chico being a prime example.
    Chico's a human being?????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X