• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Onward Christian Soldiers"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Blimey.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Brown ? no way.
    He was a provincial from the North-West. Jesus was a scouser

I remember reading somewhere that he had someones donkey up on four stacks of palm leaves

Aye I remember a bit about bread and fishes too. In the 19th century he would've been packed off to Australia for that.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    The champion sniper of WWI was a Red Indian.
    which side was he on ?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    The champion sniper of WWI was a Red Indian.
    Henry Norwest. A Mountie.

Q. Who was the Scandinavian who hid in the forests and took out loads of Germans that were sent to get him? I've read the story - damned impressive - but cannot remember the details.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 20 January 2010, 14:31.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Jesus was a Jew.
    A Red Sea pedestrian!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Jesus was a good old shotgun-carrying, pick-up truck driving, red neck Baptist American. (Probably Texan, hence the Mexican first name.) Didn't you know?
    Jesus was a Jew.

Which would piss off a red-neck more than anything...
    Last edited by Moscow Mule; 20 January 2010, 14:21. Reason: finish what I was saying.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    ARMY SNIPERS GET THANK-YOU LETTER FROM JESUS

The Prince of Peace said: "There are few things more satisfying to me than a well-executed kill shot by an English-speaking Christian, using state-of-the-art technology.

"As I said to my beloved apostles as we rested in the Garden of Gethsemane 'get thyself into a nice, comfortable position with thy rifle butt nestling in thy shoulder before taking aim methodically and letting out a long, slow, deep breath as you squeeze the trigger'.

"And when we see the halo of blood erupting from the back of the non-believer's skull, do we not also see the glory of My Father?"

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    But if Jesus did exist he was most likely a brown person not a Jeff Bridges lookie likey.
    Brown ? no way.
    He was a provincial from the North-West. Jesus was a scouser

I remember reading somewhere that he had someones donkey up on four stacks of palm leaves

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    But if Jesus did exist he was most likely a brown person not a Jeff Bridges lookie likey.
    Jesus was a good old shotgun-carrying, pick-up truck driving, red neck Baptist American. (Probably Texan, hence the Mexican first name.) Didn't you know?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Because the weapons are for killing the brown non-believers and that must be Godly work.

Or blind hypocrisy. But what would you expect of an arms manufacturer?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    Point was how can you have a weapons company that is run on biblical principles
    Oh OK.

I would have thought that Jn. 20:29 would have suggested that not seeing would be better. But that would go against the economic principle of making money.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Because the weapons are for killing the brown non-believers and that must be Godly work.

Or blind hypocrisy. But what would you expect of an arms manufacturer?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Well they'll only have to be able to see out to 900 yards with this...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ghanistan.html

flip me, I assume it's 7.62 Nato. Rather than 7.62 Russian.

The 303 SMLE would do a damn sight better than 900 yards.
    Bloody campers.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Is Shakespeare a religion expounding peace and love.

Probably Old Testament principles - plenty of smoting going on there!

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    "We come in peace, but shoot to kill"

OR....

We come in peace, you leave in pieces

Leave a comment:

Working...
X