• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "not yet found a role"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Where is Prickles?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    They resisted the opening of a McDonalds next to the Spanish Steps and inspired the foundation of the Slow Food Movement, which I hope might someday carry out an assessment of Dutch office canteens.
    They may have resisted, but there is one there and on the piazza rotonda

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Don't get me started on Dutch office canteens

What is it about having food on sticks, and do you really need 27 different types of bread!
    Do you really need a knife and fork to eat a sandwich?

Gimme a schwerma instead please.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    They resisted the opening of a McDonalds next to the Spanish Steps and inspired the foundation of the Slow Food Movement, which I hope might someday carry out an assessment of Dutch office canteens.
    Don't get me started on Dutch office canteens

What is it about having food on sticks, and do you really need 27 different types of bread!

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Is that psst off or psst as a fart?
    Psst as in "Attention, Achtung..."

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Psst!

That was a Foot in Mouth moment
    Is that psst off or psst as a fart?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Julius Caesar View Post
    Surely the most important task for the next government is to inspire the people to undertake the task, shirked for a century now, of ceasing to behave like an imperial power?
    Julius, to find a role you need the persistence of the roman plimsoll of old, the cunning of brutus, the strength of a trireme oarsman and the looks of a gladiator.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    How's Brutus?
    Psst!

That was a Foot in Mouth moment

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Surely the most important task for the next government is to inspire the people to undertake the task, shirked for a century now, of ceasing to behave like an imperial power?
    Whats the weather going to be like this weekend ? do you reckon it might be rain or hail caesar ?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    How's Brutus?

Hey I've just thought, Brutus would be a cool name for an Australian slapper, wouldn't it.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Aha! Nice try.

That might have worked for you last time you crossed the Rubicon, but we're not falling for that again.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Scary View Post
    And what have the Romans ever done for us?

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    And what have the Romans ever done for us?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I thought this was another Benched thread....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    igiveupski
    probably wise given your age

Leave a comment:

Working...
X