• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Admin Request to Post You Tube Linky"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by scotspine View Post
    sorry bgg, i've been out all day and in any case, i think nf is correct. this would be better dealt with by admin.

cheers
    sp
    It's all sorted, thanks SP

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Did you try administrator? scotspine and ferret are moderators, which is not the same thing... try the PM link on administrator's member page (which I linked to above) if you haven't already.
    sorry bgg, i've been out all day and in any case, i think nf is correct. this would be better dealt with by admin.

cheers
    sp

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    Nope. He's my counterpart in Canada however.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I should think so many of us have done a search on YouTube for "Multiple Sclerosis CCSVI Research" and tried to find the video containing a bearded one-eyed chess-playing pirate, that you've achieved your aim anyway.

Well done RC and BGG

RC for searching......
    and BGG for achieving his objective
    Last edited by Drewster; 12 January 2010, 18:07.

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    This one?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    I should think so many of us have done a search on YouTube for "Multiple Sclerosis CCSVI Research" and tried to find the video containing a bearded one-eyed chess-playing pirate, that you've achieved your aim anyway.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Along those lines yes. Not had a response to my PM to Ferrert or Scotspine (I do appreciate that folks can be busy), so I'll stand by.
    Did you try administrator? scotspine and ferret are moderators, which is not the same thing... try the PM link on administrator's member page (which I linked to above) if you haven't already.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by Scary View Post
    Along those lines yes. Not had a response to my PM to Ferrert or Scotspine (I do appreciate that folks can be busy), so I'll stand by.

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    This kind of thing?

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/liberation-treatment

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Come on BGG , Lets have it. I know zero about MS, so this is educational

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Have you tried sending a PM to administrator? He/she/it/they/other(please specify)'ll probably spot this thread anyway, but he/she/it/they/other(please specify) is/are/other(please specify) very responsive to PMs
    Thanks Nick, I have now yes.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Have you tried sending a PM to administrator? He/she/it/they/other(please specify)'ll probably spot this thread anyway, but he/she/it/they/other(please specify) is/are/other(please specify) very responsive to PMs
    Last edited by NickFitz; 12 January 2010, 03:03.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    BGG, don't forget there's the CUK group on LinkedIn, and I think there's a TPD group on FaceBook.
    I didn't know about the TPD group..will go and have a look.

Thank you RC and thanks to others who has responded in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolpusher
    Sounds like an informational message, rather than any advertising or marketing, so I'm sure it'll probably be okay.

But then again, what do I know?
    Indeed, it's a call to arms, with a request that if people want to become active, we have FB Group and it advertises that.

We're not after money, just members, of which some help by joining the cause, and others know people who know people who can push on our behalf.

But I shall await admin approval beforehand.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Those firmly fit into the trolling classification.
    No, it's not trolling - I've outsourced that to my sockies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X