• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vista Print: Experience of CUKers in Business Cards"

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Vistaprint did some nice magnetic signs for my truck for not much £ - and a quick turnaround too. I used a mate for stationery as I wanted feedback for design considerations etc. Vistaprint have done some business cards for me in the past and I found that the website software kept adding "extras" that bumped up the price. Depends what you want really.

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    Didn't think much of the quality - would not use again despite being quite cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    Have you noticed that this guy made about 5 recommendations for Moo.com. Strange that, don't you think.
    Not really, moo.com do great business cards.

Leave a comment:

• George Parr
    replied
    They spam me frequently although I have never used them, I prefer to use a local print shop.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Just an update, I went with Vistaprint in the end and the cards came through yesterday.

They are really good quality and at a price that was reasonable.

I was worried about my logo and its quality. There was no need it was pin sharp.

I would recommend

I've used them twice - both times paid through paypal, which I think makes any continuous authorisation much more difficult (impossible?) for them - they don't have my card details of paypal login details. Been happy with quality for what I've paid.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    And next month you will find a selection of random debits from your credit card (http://www.cginspired.com/blog/vistaprint-scam). Enjoy the fact that you will never be able to stop the debits and your credit card company can do nothing about it.
    Have you noticed that this guy made about 5 recommendations for Moo.com. Strange that, don't you think.

I will look out for unsolicited withdrawls though. As my wife always says, they are totally unacceptable.......

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Just an update, I went with Vistaprint in the end and the cards came through yesterday.

I was worried about my logo and its quality. There was no need it was pin sharp.

I would recommend
    And next month you will find a selection of random debits from your credit card (http://www.cginspired.com/blog/vistaprint-scam). Enjoy the fact that you will never be able to stop the debits and your credit card company can do nothing about it.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied

I would recommend

Leave a comment:

• XLMonkey
    replied
    I've used Vistaprint, but then switched to Goodprint (www.goodprint.co.uk) who I found were better quality and had a much better (less intrusive) idea of customer service.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Is that what you offer on the cards in the phone boxes?

For that matter what's Churchy doing checking out phone boxes when he has CM to hand?
    Got to find something to do in Swindon during the week. French Lessons sound just the thing...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

For that matter what's Churchy doing checking out phone boxes when he has CM to hand?
    Quite.

( )

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    (1) Local printer will be able to do the artwork (they all have Apple Macs)

(2) Get a local graphic designer to do the artwork (they all have Apple Macs) - ask around or find one from local college/6th form/uni.

(3) Use one of the 'online' logo-maker services (they all have Apple Macs too)

(4) DIY and provide a PDF to the printer

I've done most of the above, and know others who've tried the options I haven't. All seem to produce acceptable results.
    I've made me own logo (made with Gimp).

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Mine were delivered from Vistaprint yesterday - on their Christmas offer were very good value, and I'm happy enough with the quality.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

Is that what you offer on the cards in the phone boxes?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I've seen yours in the phonebox, they look Ok to me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X