• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "35 years experience required"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Not So Wise
    *wonders how much experience required for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager postion*
    I heard at the Rotters club Methusala bagged that one ....

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    *wonders how much experience required for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager postion*

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    By Jingo !

Yep Ive put my hat in for this one ...

Working in a virtual resource environment

All my work is virtual and I can offer the irresistible attraction of Vector Management Portfollio.

Its in the bag folks ... the drinks are on me.

Much later ...

Alas ! Apparently I am over experienced for this role ....

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Craig~
    35 years IT experience
    23 Infrastructure PM
    Are we all pretending that we don't know it's 3-5 years and 2-3 years?? Oops, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Scaroth of the Jagaroth
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    So if you have 35 years in as a fully paid up geek, assuming you started at say 20, that would put you at 55. So at the age of 55 would you really be interested in a junior project manager role?
    Beats working the tills at B&Q.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    So if you have 35 years in as a fully paid up geek, assuming you started at say 20, that would put you at 55. So at the age of 55 would you really be interested in a junior project manager role?

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    I have inherited 2,058 years experience since my ancestor Sabina Maxima helped manage and leverage the Julius Caesar Gaul Invasion Logistics Department during their successful implementation of the Advanced Conquest Deployment in a pan-european environment

Where do I apply?

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    It

i have put forward my grandma.

Leave a comment:

• Daywalker
    replied
    Able to multi-task with a vengeance

thrap and move the mouse

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    So does that make you guys the Wile E. Coyote ( Genius ) of timetravellers :P

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Scaroth has a good point here. I'm living proof that thousands of years of experience don't necessarily make your plans any good.

Leave a comment:

• Scaroth of the Jagaroth
    replied
    I've got 4.5 billion years of experience - that's what comes of being fractured in time. However, as you may have seen in the documentary about me, "City of Death" , my planning skills turned out to be pretty crappy in the end.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    With a mere 22 years experience Im out of the running.

Interestingly enough the rate does depend on experience as the ad states

250-270/Day + Dependent On Experience

So I guess if you can offer 40 years experience then you get 270 a day.

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    started a topic 35 years experience required

35 years experience required

Just been browsing jobserver and have seen this advert for a junior project manager role.

You should have:

35 years IT experience
    23 Infrastructure PM

£270 per day, any takers?

http://www.jobserve.com/WE6915C0BEE1AF380.job

Working...
X