• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "'Twice as many men' pay for sex"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by supremepods
    Went to Amsterdam on a stag weekend a few years ago and did the usual raffle for who gets to go with one of the lovely ladies.

A friend who shall remain nameless (Simon H*****) won and picked one he fancied the look of. Paid his money and - because he'd not done anything like that before - started to undress. Aforementioned lady apparently re-appeared and laughed at him neatly folding his clothes, and once he was settled performed a "sex act" on him.

We'd only got a few hundred yards away from where he was when he caught us up. It had apparently taken him longer to undress than it had done for him to come to a conclusion.

I must say we all felt slightly cheated.

There is only one thing worse than visiting a prostitute and that is not visiting a prostitute.

So Ive heard anyway.

PS As I mentioned the RL girls in the Dam doubled their prices when the Euro was introduced from 50 guilders to 100 Guilders ie 50 Euros, I am sure that this accounts for the Dutch hostility and rejection of the EC Constitution, but nobody will admit to this in public.

PPS Have you noticed that people never use their real names in a brothel, apart from me as all the girls in Brussels always say Bonjour Alf ! when I perform my nightly review.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 8 December 2005, 15:18.

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Went to Amsterdam on a stag weekend a few years ago and did the usual raffle for who gets to go with one of the lovely ladies.

A friend who shall remain nameless (Simon H*****) won and picked one he fancied the look of. Paid his money and - because he'd not done anything like that before - started to undress. Aforementioned lady apparently re-appeared and laughed at him neatly folding his clothes, and once he was settled performed a "sex act" on him.

We'd only got a few hundred yards away from where he was when he caught us up. It had apparently taken him longer to undress than it had done for him to come to a conclusion.

I must say we all felt slightly cheated.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    www.xoggoth.org is extremely interesting. SD. I only have 3 visitors to my knowledge. 4 would be nice
    I think Sajjamists prefer to have a low profile Xoggoth, altough I hear there might be some competition from these new fangled Satinduists.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    www.xoggoth.org is extremely interesting. SD. I only have 3 visitors to my knowledge. 4 would be nice

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown

n5 thanks... I always come back with a bang
    np I think we missed you...

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Alf: things been fine, just extremely busy with work, I do check the BB now and again, but its been really boring lately, so couldn't be bothered with answering any threads.

n5 thanks... I always come back with a bang

Leave a comment:

• vista
    replied
    COmplete HOrse SH1T

All men pay for sex and for the hard of understanding thats 100% - has been and always will be.

Currency of payment varies.

Cold hard cash.
    Listening to whinging.
    Doing it coz the missus wants to
    etc
    etc
    etc

Only a moron fvc k witt would think anything else so the BBC is living up to its reputation in spades.

The biggest and only problem is that men make terrible 'purchasing decisions'.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    It's the same one that connects death and taxes....
    At least death only happens to you once.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Sex and marriage? Where is the link?
    It's the same one that connects death and taxes....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I first thought that bit that sticks out of the side of a rabbit was supposed to go in her arse.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Also women got the rabbit - the ultimate orgasmic tool
    Actually it's called the Jabber, and only a select few women have felt its force.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Just the pimps at the top that get rich.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Also women got the rabbit - the ultimate orgasmic tool
    welcome back Sandy - and what a way to come back.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Another piece of globalisation bulltulip.

Cheap eastern european whores flooding in, and a sh@g is still the same price.

Just the pimps at the top that get rich.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    As long as it's CHEAP who cares? Remind me not to shag any handbags, I'm not paying that sort of money.

About ten years ago you could get a hand job for £15 in Edinburgh. Why is it so expensive now? You would think with all these Eastern Europeans supposedly being brought in, the price would have dropped to 50p with special offers for the over 40s.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X