• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A new fitness regime"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Wobbly boobies?
    Nah, thats been done.

This one will display random pictures of well endowed young ladies in various states of undress, together with a timer function to ensure you spend enough time looking at them.

It will track your performance over time and allow you to build up a record of time spent, generate charts, upload them to a website etc.

Future expansions will include additional pictures, the ability to select pictures based on user preferences, a calender function to schedule your exercise times and the ability to share your achievements with other users.

It may even go to a subscriber system where you get a new set of pictures every day for a small payment, together with the ability to save the pictures to other media to allow you to stay healthy even when you dont have your phone with you.

It's got as much merit as some of the other things in the App Store!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I just had a great idea for an iPhone App
    Wobbly boobies?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I just had a great idea for an iPhone App

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'm trying hard for immortality

Leave a comment:

• jimjamuk
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Fantastic news. But is it better to have one long 10 minute stare, or to have say a minute of ogling to get the blood pumping once per hour every hour?

I think we should all try out different "fitness" regimes and report back.
    Do you think you need to flit your eyes between various sources to stimulate the brain??

OK so my planB now is to develope a DS game in the same strain of those brain training games. Thats got to be a seller.........

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    My doctor said for my health I should spend 20 minutes, three times a week, getting out of breath.

20 minutes? I don't need pictures of breasts, I need pictures of dying puppies and female politicians.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Fantastic news. But is it better to have one long 10 minute stare, or to have say a minute of ogling to get the blood pumping once per hour every hour?

I agree. I will implement an 'interval training' regime and include weights so I can take in a few snatches as well

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    how long can you live if you look at p0rn
    I'm trying hard for immortality

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    So far, so good

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Add another 5 years for staring at women's booty
    boomed

Leave a comment:

• jimjamuk
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/l...ow/5304136.cms

Sounds much better than a spinning class, and a good excuse (if one was needed) to have a butchers at One-A-Day.
    Why not combine the two - just stand at the back and execise away

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Sounds much better than a spinning class, and a good excuse (if one was needed) to have a butchers at One-A-Day.
    In other news, scientists have predicted that a Mr. F. Green and Mr. T. Pusher are expected to live to 168.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    started a topic A new fitness regime

A new fitness regime

Stare at women's breasts for 10 minutes a day and increase your life span by five years, that's the conclusion of a new study.

According to a German research published in the New England Journal of Medicine, men who stare at women’s breasts for 10 minutes a day live five years longer.

The study claims that 10 minutes of ogling is equivalent to a 30-minute gym workout.

Working...
X