• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Backlash starting?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Backlash starting?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    But if a heterosexual wants to become a RC Priest they dont have to do a 3 year cooling off period.

This is discrimination against homo's

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    So what does the panel think about the catholic church restating that perverts, whoops, excuse me, practising homosexuals will not become priests, until they've proved they can control their vile inclinations for a period of 3 years?
    In conjunction with the growing split in the anglican churches reported last week on this issue, is it time for the backlash?
    I ask specifically because NL seem to think it's a good idea to let the degenerates marry, and if NL think it's a good idea.........
    I always thought that most priests/vicars were homosexual. That is apart from the ones who abuse children in church schools. George Bush Jr. is a Christian. That tells me something.

Fungus.

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    Ok i am one for each to their own and really wish the catolic church would "grow up" and come into the modern world...but
    practising homosexuals will not become priests, until they've proved they can control their vile inclinations for a period of 3 years?
    If thats what it said (, the bolded part, not read properly any articles on it yet) then i agree with it. Catolic preists take vows of celibacy , while that is an outdated and stupid policy that only leads to them attracting far to many of the wrong types while putting off many people the church could benefit from having, while that rule is still in place it most definatly should cover homosexuals as well as hetrosexuals
    Originally posted by zathras
    In the Catholic Church Priests and the like give all their Love to God and Christ, therefore leaving nothing for any relationship here on earth so to speak
    Thats the Church's line, the reality though was church got tired of the upper clergy giveing away church lands and posessions to their children.
    Last edited by Not So Wise; 30 November 2005, 01:49.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Rereading, it seems that there are two entirely separate points here. The last point is about secular marriage and I have nothing to add to what I said earlier.

What goes on in the Church is entirely different. By which I mean the "one true" Catholic church, I do not count the C of E as a church or even any sort of religion at all. Think I agree with Z on that. There is no point in being a minister of a religion unless you are prepared to make major sacrifices for your beliefs. Surely the whole ruddy point of the Christian religion is that this life is just a preparation for the real one that is to come. If priests cannot keep their willies in their trousers there is nothing to set them apart as priests.

Leave a comment:

• bfg
    replied
    Originally posted by zathras
    In the Catholic Church Priests and the like give all their Love to God and Christ, therefore leaving nothing for any relationship here on earth so to speak. For that reason Priests in the Catholic Church are unmarried and not sexually active - officially, either Hetroxesual or Homosexual.
    What about the married popes then?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Ah, the trick would be to get two rutting dogs on each legwarmer and walk around town as though nothing unusual is going on.

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    Good point, dogs like to roger people's legs, and I suspect they know it's not another dog.
    Whattt !!! You mean that pair of "Sexy Fiffi The French Poodle" legwarmers I bought for my Aunty Mary's Christmas pressie is not going to fool her dog Fido?

I'm disappointed. I want my money back.

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    So what does the panel think about the catholic church restating that perverts, whoops, excuse me, practising homosexuals will not become priests, until they've proved they can control their vile inclinations for a period of 3 years?
    In conjunction with the growing split in the anglican churches reported last week on this issue, is it time for the backlash?
    I ask specifically because NL seem to think it's a good idea to let the degenerates marry, and if NL think it's a good idea.........
    In the Catholic Church Priests and the like give all their Love to God and Christ, therefore leaving nothing for any relationship here on earth so to speak. For that reason Priests in the Catholic Church are unmarried and not sexually active - officially, either Hetroxesual or Homosexual.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    I have no doubt that my dog would too but the thick tw@t forgot to evolve hands - this stands for most animals.
    Good point, dogs like to roger people's legs, and I suspect they know it's not another dog.

Is it unnatural though? Animals might also do it but does it have advantages in evolutionary terms?

Was sexual gratification designed only for procreating?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Francko, you will find , if you look long enough, that Bonobo monkeys do enjoy a bit of a hand shandy.

I have no doubt that my dog would too but the thick tw@t forgot to evolve hands - this stands for most animals.
    Yes, I heard that on QI as well. However dogs have managed to get past the old hands problem by grabbing hold of anything - trees, blankets, auntie Mary's leg - and rutting it senseless in a mad dog sexcrazed frenzy.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Francko, you will find , if you look long enough, that Bonobo monkeys do enjoy a bit of a hand shandy.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Ladies and gentlemen we have a Portilloesque confession!!!
    Xoggoth is Luke Gayporker and I claim my £5.00

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by stackpole
    Is masterbation unnatural?

Has anybody on here never done it?
    We should observe that in animals. I would guess that they do not masturbate, therefore it's a perversion against nature.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Is masterbation unnatural?

Has anybody on here never done it?

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Too many intellectual lightweights here.

I don't bother much with CUK these days, instead I read the Sun.
    Oh no there isn't

Leave a comment:

Working...
X