• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jobstats

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jobstats"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by jobstats.co.uk View Post
    It's not.

<title> www.jobstats.co.uk :: hosted by NetBenefit:: Dedicated Hosting from NetBenefit </title>

NetBenefit

Managed Hosting Dedicated Hosting UK Security and Firewalls UK Managed Backup UK Website Traffic Analysis SSL Secure Site UK
    followed by the NetBenefit 'Featured Directory'.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    The trend line is going to leave a crater on the x-axis.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Looks like the ubiquitous V-shaped recovery to me.

Boomed!

Roll on the IT gravy train. Toot-toot.
    oct 31st looks like an up tick to me. boomed.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied

Boomed!

http://www.jobstats.co.uk/images/cha...rge_smooth.png

That looks more like an "M" rather than a "V".

Is it a "muv" recovery then?

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    IT Jobs Salary and Rates

Site back up. Updated the old version of the site as well as the graphs are still a bit better on that version.
    OMG that is bad.

If my current contract ends I think I`ll take a long holiday somewhere warm and cheap....by myself

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Boomed!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I guess that answers the "is C a dead-end skill" discussion then. #4?! Or is their filter buggering up and reporting (some C#/C++) jobs as C?

Also, those graphs on the front page are not terrifically encouraging. Jobs/month seems to be falling at the fastest rate for 18 months.

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    Probably had a divide by zero error on the number of jobs.

Leave a comment:

• jobstats.co.uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    If there are no jobs, there are no stats worth showing.
    IT Jobs Salary and Rates

Site back up. Updated the old version of the site as well as the graphs are still a bit better on that version.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Is no longer there. Shame because it was a useful, if sometimes depressing, resource.
    If there are no jobs, there are no stats worth showing.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Domain hosts have kicked it out for some reason or other. Will be back up as soon as they pull their fingers out of their ample backsides.
    Nice one.

Leave a comment:

• jobstats.co.uk
    replied
    Domain hosts have kicked it out for some reason or other. Will be back up as soon as they pull their fingers out of their ample backsides.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Probably had a divide by zero error on the number of jobs.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    started a topic Jobstats

Jobstats

Is no longer there. Shame because it was a useful, if sometimes depressing, resource.

Working...
X