• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Britain is leading the world, again."

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by dang65 View Post
    At what point do the members of this website get whisked away into orbit on space shuttles while the rest of us are eliminated by a deadly virus leaving them to repopulate the planet?
    If you haven't recieved the message yet, you're in danger of being left behind!

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by dang65 View Post
    At what point do the members of this website get whisked away into orbit on space shuttles while the rest of us are eliminated by a deadly virus leaving them to repopulate the planet?
    On Friday

HTH

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Well done HAB - you are my hereo

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I've broken it!

They never sent me my confirmation e-mail (requested 4 or 5 times)

When I tried the 'rating' option, I got :

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewUserControl.RenderViewAndRestor eContentType(ViewPage containerPage, ViewContext viewContext) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewUserControl.RenderView(ViewCont ext viewContext) at System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper.RenderPartialInternal(St ring partialViewName, ViewDataDictionary viewData, Object model, ViewEngineCollection viewEngineCollection) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.RenderPartialExtensions.Render Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model) at ASP.views_default_rating_hasrated_aspx.__RenderCon tent2(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\BeautifulPeople.com\Views\Defau lt\Rating\HasRated.aspx:line 6 at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlT extWriter writer, ICollection children) at ASP.views_default_shared_ajax_master.__Render__con trol1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\BeautifulPeople.com\Views\Defau lt\Shared\AJAX.Master:line 3 at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlT extWriter writer, ICollection children) at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlT extWriter writer, ICollection children) at System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.views_default_rating_hasrated_aspx.ProcessRequ est(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Te mporary ASP.NET Files\root\4e7fcced\7873289e\App_Web_plisy2oa.1.cs :line 0 at System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(Contro llerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__Displa yClass11.b__e() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActio nResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActio nResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActio n(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() at ByteStorm.Community.Web.MVC.BaseController.Execute (RequestContext controllerContext) in D:\ByteStorm\Source\Source\Web.UI.MVC\Controllers\ BaseController.cs:line 217

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    But don't ugly people fancy ugly people? Some people on here seem to unashamedly fancy munters, while not being attracted to attractive people.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Forgive me for pointing out a flaw in your logic. If one is good looking, intelligent, tall and athletic but one lives in a town or country full of short, fat, halfwitted mingers, one might need the dating agency to help in finding someone who won't destroy the genetic lineage that was so meticulously assembled by one's ancestors.
    I think they would probably buy a one way ticket to Brazil.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    Lets face it, this is a non-story.

Only the ugly are going to sign up to a dating service. Good lookers dont need to apply. So what they have are the best of a bad bunch.

It's the equivalent of asking the Adams Family to sign up and only taking Morticia
    Forgive me for pointing out a flaw in your logic. If one is good looking, intelligent, tall and athletic but one lives in a town or country full of short, fat, halfwitted mingers, one might need the dating agency to help in finding someone who won't destroy the genetic lineage that was so meticulously assembled by one's ancestors.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Lets face it, this is a non-story.

Only the ugly are going to sign up to a dating service. Good lookers dont need to apply. So what they have are the best of a bad bunch.

It's the equivalent of asking the Adams Family to sign up and only taking Morticia

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I'll have to tell you about the time the UK plod were going around all the animal trainers. They thought a gang were using a trained gibbon or chimp to break into houses. i.e. put ape through a small open window, it finds and opens front door, gang robs house. This was after one incident where they'd been disturbed by the house owner and ran off.

Long story short: turns out it wasn't a gibbon at all, but a small lady from Hull.

"From Hell, Hull, and Halifax Good Lord deliver us"

Hey, come to think of it, where did HHH get to?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I've never noticed a shortage of fit birds in Germany. They're often quite kinky too, which could be a refreshing change.
    It's amazing what happens when your round up and execute all your half-wits, cripples, immigrants, blind, half-casts, etc. Basically, anyone not 'Aryan'.

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied
    A mate of mine swears Polish blokes are ugly but the girls are all tasty so maybe we're not alone.

I'm trying to remember the Brit entertainer who served in WW2 who I saw interviewed (it may have been Spike Milligan). He made this observation about walking past the corpses of handsome German soldiers, defeated by, in his own words, an collection of assorted ugly Brits. It was quite poignant.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by ookook View Post
    Absolutely no suprise there - The English are ugly compared to other European countries - although Germany runs us close. If you ever live abroad in a country with attractive women you'll see its true.. WE ARE UGLY
    I've never noticed a shortage of fit birds in Germany. They're often quite kinky too, which could be a refreshing change.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I'll have to tell you about the time the UK plod were going around all the animal trainers. They thought a gang were using a trained gibbon or chimp to break into houses. i.e. put ape through a small open window, it finds and opens front door, gang robs house. This was after one incident where they'd been disturbed by the house owner and ran off.

Long story short: turns out it wasn't a gibbon at all, but a small lady from Hull.

Leave a comment:

• ookook
    replied
    Absolutely no suprise there - The English are ugly compared to other European countries - although Germany runs us close. If you ever live abroad in a country with attractive women you'll see its true.. WE ARE UGLY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X