• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You just won £45,570,835.50"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    So, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?
    I reckon this is what makes us superior to the female of the species. I would kn0b 'em regardless of how many millions they had. So long as they have big bazoomers

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I saw a cracking cartoon.

It's a weedy little bespeckled, puny middle-aged f@rt (aka sasguru) entering a dating agency.
    The woman behind the desk is doing her nails, obviously bored rigid. looks at the guy with a resigned air and mentally writes him off as a no-hoper.

Guy sits down and tells his life story. Finishes with 'the only thing of any interest that ever happened to me was last month when I won the lottery'

Last panel the woman is sitting on his knee, staring into his eyes
    'Oh I just knew, I just knew. The moment you walked through that door.....'

bespectacled, grandad.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Guy sits down and tells his life story. Finishes with 'the only thing of any interest that ever happened to me was last month when I won the lottery'

So, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I saw a cracking cartoon.

It's a weedy little bespeckled, puny middle-aged f@rt (aka sasguru) entering a dating agency.
    The woman behind the desk is doing her nails, obviously bored rigid. looks at the guy with a resigned air and mentally writes him off as a no-hoper.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I feel sorry if there one of the syndicate who is a bit "overdue" with his or her subs, and has been banned or something. (Hopefully the organisers would show some leniency).

Or left the scheme recently due to a change in job or financial status. Must be gutting...

Leave a comment:

• bodnobal
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    If any of the HP contractors in the syndicate are on here, congratulations !
    If there any of you contractors from HP who might like to contribute to my favourite personal charity please send me a PM and I will send you the sort code and account number for you to deposit some funds into.

Many thanks

Bod.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    If any of the HP contractors in the syndicate are on here, congratulations !

Please please please make a video for you tube, telling the nasty boss (and there will be one, I'm sure) to get stuffed, whilst you hand out a few treats to other co-workers who didn't win.

You've done it, you're free ! Go and enjoy !

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I expect the winners will be discovering new 'friends', and perhaps some long lost relatives too. Still, the butler can handle them.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    There might be a few contracts in Liverpool on Jobserve tomorrow.

Times: Welsh couple and IT workers share £91m Euromillions jackpot

The winners are employed as sub-contractors by Hewlett Packard to do internal IT work and computer support.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have never seen a post of his on divorce which is not spot on.
    Does he post a lot on divorce?
    Not a surprise - he posts a lot on subjects he knows nothing about.
    AtW lives in his head not in the real world.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I would give some money to this lot to provide scholarships and school presentations in the hope of raising the educational standards of at least a few people.

I would then buy a villa in Portugal, a rather luxurious boat, a vineyard and a great big sign that says 'F**k off, you're not welcome here'.
    Save some money on the sign and move to Wales instead.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I would give some money to this lot to provide scholarships and school presentations in the hope of raising the educational standards of at least a few people.

I would then buy a villa in Portugal, a rather luxurious boat, a vineyard and a great big sign that says 'F**k off, you're not welcome here'.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Interesting, he must have done a lot of reading or been divorced early being only 33...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    AtW reminds me of apocryphal story of the monkeys on typewriters in the basement of the British museum. If you give them enough time, their random typing will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Maybe atw has done a bit of research? He is totally spot on. Or are you going to say that I dont knbow what I am on about either?

AtW reminds me of apocryphal story of the monkeys on typewriters in the basement of the British museum. If you give them enough time, their random typing will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X