• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I can't be bovvered"

Collapse

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Bovvered
    We had this argument on the old BB. Why can't people post links instead of cutting and pasting an entire story from somewhere else? I mean for f***s sake we are IT pros (supposedly). And now, people have adopted the habit of pressing 'Quote' and reposting the entire story again. ffs.
    Know wot ya mean.

I keep suggesting that people follow a decent "cut and paste" course but youth of today...think they know everything.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    mmm, actually that should have been .
    cool

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    mmm, actually that should have been
    inside a quote

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    lol, it works!

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    it just not good enough!
    I wonder what happens if I
    quote, inside a
    ?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Now when I were a lad we didnt have any of these fancy quote buttons you know. We 'ad to copy every thing out by hand. Long hand too, mind. Then enter it all back by card reader. None of these fancy automatic punches either. Hand punched they were. And we were 'appy too!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    We had this argument on the old BB. Why can't people post links instead of cutting and pasting an entire story from somewhere else? I mean for f***s sake we are IT pros (supposedly). And now, people have adopted the habit of pressing 'Quote' and reposting the entire story again. ffs.
    it just not good enough!

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    I thihk it's about time yuo followed the late Oliver Reeds example and start getting banned from the pubs in that area.

That we you can ad to the test plase delete thread you stories of hic: banned:

Now start posting drivel inthe correct place.

DRIVEL

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    I thihk it's about time yuo followed the late Oliver Reeds example and start getting banned from the pubs in that area.

That we you can ad to the test plase delete thread you stories of hic: banned:

Now start posting drivel inthe correct place.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    tried adding voice to this thread but failed

Is that enough info gooner (as if your gona read it)
    just seen it - but that because we've been down the pub.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    tried adding voice to this thread but failed

Is that enough info gooner (as if your gona read it)

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    well all verbal ones are ok - just the written word that turns them quiet.......don't know why...

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    i dread to think of what Management make of your summerys

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    started a topic I can't be bovvered

I can't be bovvered

what's is all about - can't be bovvered to read threads that are pages and pages long.......anyone give me a management summery please.

Working...
X