• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "On the Razz in Bath"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    My editor should have picked clanger that up

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I was out in Bath a few weeks ago for someones leaving do.
    We ended up in some student night club, full of under age totty.

Most of us lot (still dressed for work, think chino's, shirts and jackets) looked like we were there to "pick the kids up"

Still, the drink was cheap enough to give the bar girls some fairly decent tips for not laughing

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I was out in Bath a few weeks ago for someones leaving do.
    We ended up in some student night club, full of under age totty.

Most of us lot (still dressed for work, think chino's, shirts and jackets) looked like we were there to "pick the kids up"

Still, the drink was cheap enough to give the bar girls some fairly decent tips for not laughing

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    There's a nice wagamama in toon...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
    What is it now?
    Club has been derelict for years.

There's a Po Na Na with a similar (disused toilet) ambiance over the road IIRC.

Always seem to end up in the Huntsman (which is off the island) when I head back to Bath. I don't know why, habit I guess.

Leave a comment:

• bekarovka
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    BOG ISLAND!!!
    What is it now?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    BOG ISLAND!!!

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Bath is a lush place to have a few bevvies! Worked there for a year or so in my first IT job. Have one for me

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I thought this was a new euphemism.

But I only have one a week.

Leave a comment:

• bekarovka
    replied
    Salamander or The Raven perchance? If you see an Eastern European gentleman of Jewish descent knocking back a few pints of Gem then that'ss be me!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    On the razz in the bath

I thought this was a new euphemism.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic On the Razz in Bath

On the Razz in Bath

For the 1st of my many leaving Do's

Bring it on!

Working...