• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Frank Skinner

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Frank Skinner"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Sounds a most sensible chap to me. I have been asking the missus at least 3 times a day for 40 years, "fancy a * up the *?"

One day she'll say yes, it depends which comes first, her going senile or me getting past it.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    surely all sockpuppets like a bit of back door action be it by the male appendage or my hand
    I'm thinking Julian Clary and I'm thinking Norman Lamont. And I'm keeping my eyes open so I can't see the mental image.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
    Yeah, I knew that bit - he was an alcoholic at one point. ISTR he hasn't had a drink since the age of 30.
    but surely you can be a bum-bandit and a tee-total ?

I prefer to be doubly dammned myself

Leave a comment:

• bekarovka
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Teetotal too.
    Yeah, I knew that bit - he was an alcoholic at one point. ISTR he hasn't had a drink since the age of 30.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
    Really? There's no way I'd have thought him a Christian.
    He's not, he's called Frank.

Were you thinking of another famous Christian? This one perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    surely all sockpuppets like a bit of back door action be it by the male appendage or my hand

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Strange but true. Teetotal too.

Leave a comment:

• bekarovka
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    he's a really devout Catholic and goes to mass every Sunday!
    Really? There's no way I'd have thought him a Christian.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    I have seen him live and even if he doesn't do the bit you're thinking of, he will still be mightily filthy.

Odd to think he's a really devout Catholic and goes to mass every Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Yawn. At least make the trolling entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Could be a good way of broatching the subject.....

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bekarovka
    started a topic Frank Skinner

Frank Skinner

Apparently he's doing a one off show not far from where I live and I'd quite like to go and see him. Problem is, I was going to take my new girlfriend but don't fancy it if he still does that routine where he goes on about his penchant for a*** sex. Have never seen him live before but have heard about him. Anyone?

Working...
X