• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why I could still vote labour"

Collapse

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    Anyone who saw Fiona Phillips on Question Time a while back, or gushing at the Labour party conference, couldn't fail to be impressed at what an intelligent, well informed and heavyweight political candidate she could be.

Leave a comment:

• eliquant
    replied
    Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
    They're all pretty much discredited now - I absolutely loathe, Blair, brown and Straw & Co. but I think they still have one trump card.

Harriet Harman.

She's eloquent, carries a degree of gravitas and IMO would make a great prime minister. watching her at the Labour party conference was quite moving in fact. She also should appeal to the middle classes of this country as she seems to have no baggage or class hate agenda as the others seem to.
    DAT BEECH !!!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Harriet Harman.
    Everybody knows she's as daft as a brush. That includes her parliamentary party colleagues.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    It is returning through the dark .....

..... He will knock four times.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Never heard of either of them!
    Well he does have his own website

http://www.haroldsaxon.co.uk/betterbritain.shtml

'Harold Saxon is the man who will finally restore Britain to the position of greatness and global significance it once took for granted.

The British public have taken him to their hearts like no other: early opinion polls suggest that he is the most popular premier in British history. All politicians have their critics, but there can be no doubt that Harold Saxon has silenced his completely.'

Nobody has done more to support Harold Saxon's campaign than his wife, Lucy.

Lucy is the youngest child of Lord Cole of Tarminster, who sat in the House of Lords prior to the reforms. However, Lucy never saw herself following in her father's footsteps. "I was never a political person before I met Harry," she says. "But then, I don't see myself as a political person now. Like Harry, I just believe in doing what's best."

Leave a comment:

• bekarovka
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    If there was a fair election with other candidates she would have lost.
    May

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Nil points. Epic fail.

OK whose is this?
    Originally posted by Addanc View Post
    Can somebody please remove the troll from the premises.
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    0/10. Very poor quality trolling.
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Nah, you've blown this sockpuppet.

Totally implausible now.

Who are you? sas?
    WTS

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    I might vote Labour in the next election.

Oh look, there goes another flying pink elephant!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Just happen to find some of the things she says quite credible and I particularly admire her commitment to equality in the workplace. Just my view, that's all. Please don't confuse this with trolling.
    The only reason she managed to become an MP was that she was put on a women only shortlist. IE. If there was a fair election with other candidates she would have lost. How can that be equality?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    , carries a degree of gravitas .
    The gorilla has the most Gravitas of any creature on the planet. But whilst he gazes at you, with the patience and wisdom of the ages on his face, we know he is thinking one thought.
    How do I get my arm around to scratch that itch on me @rse?

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Just happen to find some of the things she says quite credible and I particularly admire her commitment to equality in the workplace. Just my view, that's all. Please don't confuse this with trolling.
    No - this is a Sock Puppet troll, not a regular troll.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    3rd law of trolling:
    Please don't confuse this with trolling.
    3. Never say "I'm not trolling, honest". It gives the game away.

Leave a comment:

• bekarovka
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    What about that new NL guy Harold Saxon - was quite impressed by his wife Lucy Saxon.

In fact - Im not sure why I want to vote for him - still he looks as if he knows what hes doing - and has a nice smile.
    Never heard of either of them!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Just happen to find some of the things she says quite credible and I particularly admire her commitment to equality in the workplace.
    Apparently, she's going to change her name to Harperson just so she doesn't fall foul of EU sex discrimination rules.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    What about that new NL guy Harold Saxon - was quite impressed by his wife Lucy Saxon.

In fact - Im not sure why I want to vote for him - still he looks as if he knows what hes doing - and has a nice smile.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X