• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Button's title

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Button's title"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Well done Jenson... Looked like a proper racer today

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    The flipper better win it cos I've got a 25-1 punt he'll get BBC Sports Personality - he's now at evens most bookies. If he flips up Straussy may well sneak it.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Hamilton has been hot and cold all season and when he crashed out on the last lap at Monza he didn't look in the slightest bit bothered, he just looks like he's not putting in the effort.
    He has been cold all season, until the last few races when the car has dramatically improved. He's known after the first few races he wasn't going to win again, and crashing out near the end of the season didn't mean anything... he was taking the chance to find the limits with nothing depending on the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Nah, of course he didn't know anything.
    me from Barcelona, me know naaaathing

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    interesting, but are you surprised?

Alsonso has been itching to get in ferarris pants for years, so do we now have a mcclaren/renault conspiracy theory? (of course Alonso knew nothing about anything that happened, honest senior )
    Nah, of course he didn't know anything.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied

I notice the bitching has started between Alonso and Massa already
    interesting, but are you surprised?

Alsonso has been itching to get in ferarris pants for years, so do we now have a mcclaren/renault conspiracy theory? (of course Alonso knew nothing about anything that happened, honest senior )

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Not directly... but maybe the guidance on the new rules was more readily available to certain teams pre-season? Funny how the small teams all had the diffuser yet the experienced teams didn't believing it would be illegal.
    Oh. I'm starting to see your point. So (as a hypothetical example), a well known team is penalised for dubious reasons so the following season they are ultra cautious?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Why do you think that?
    Not directly... but maybe the guidance on the new rules was more readily available to certain teams pre-season? Funny how the small teams all had the diffuser yet the experienced teams didn't believing it would be illegal.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

I don't know what Ferrari's excuse is though, nothing springs to mind?

IGMC

I notice the bitching has started between Alonso and Massa already

On the Hamilton/Kovaleinen not winning point - I think you are being a bit cynical. I don't see how the munchkin could prevent that.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Why do you think that?
    Hamilton has been hot and cold all season and when he crashed out on the last lap at Monza he didn't look in the slightest bit bothered, he just looks like he's not putting in the effort. Also a team with their pedigree doesn't just turn up with a duff motor at the start of a new season. They've bent the rules and annoyed Bernie, now they are paying by 'not winning'. Of course I could be wrong but I'm cynical when sport and huge finances are involved.

I don't know what Ferrari's excuse is though, nothing springs to mind?

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Botton and Barrichello will bottle it and Vettel will pip them to the post

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Button is a bit of a Henman, in that you can never be confident he can win.
    He has won six races this season.

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    maybe he needs a 'push' geddit???

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Button is a bit of a Henman, in that you can never be confident he can win.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    It looks that way but if the season was up-side-down Button would be a national hero, it's supposed to rain so he has a chance to prove he's worthy.

It's been an odd season, I'm convinced McLaren have been told to back off and let someone else win.
    Why do you think that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X