• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Leona Lewis given a black eye"

Collapse

• moorfield
    replied
    I wouldn't mind giving Leona a purple eye.

(Now where did I leave my coat I wonder?)

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Diestl View Post
    Poor guy did you seem him after how his face was all mishap....... ah thats his real face.
    It's incredible how much damage a young man can sustain and not only not end up a cripple, but shrug it off. I know I was the same. Not only do you feel indestructible at that age, but to a certain extent you really are. As a teenager I once saw a chap fall out of a tree onto a lower thick branch, back first. The general idea was to dive or jump into the river, but he fell. He fell about 5 metres and hit the branch incredibly badly, his back bowed the wrong way, and shrugged it off. Sort of.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Leona Lewis book

Borders just emailed me with an exclusive offer - signed copy of Leona Lewis's new book, edition of 1,000.

£40!

Now, that's no excuse for lamping her one, but it's sailing close to the wind.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Ouch! What he did didn't seem possible on the 1st, 2nd and third viewing.
    Poor guy did you seem him after how his face was all mishap....... ah thats his real face.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Oh yeah

30 sec's in....
    Ouch! What he did didn't seem possible on the 1st, 2nd and third viewing.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    An X-Factor reject?
    Oh yeah

30 sec's in....

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    According to a report on the radio earlier he was an X-Factor reject and was sectioned shortly afterwards
    An X-Factor reject?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    According to a report on the radio earlier he was an X-Factor reject and was sectioned shortly afterwards
    There are a load of freaks that turn up for that show and it's probably not a good idea how they lead them on for a bit to get them to make arses of themsleves for Saturday night entertainment. Still, it makes great TV.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Didn't she already have black eyes?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Phoned? What kinda daddy he? Him shouda be look afta him bittchiz and slap that John down!

Leona want representation from a real daddy, she wanna call on old Thunder Lizard Slim.
    I imagine her minders would have loved to have done a bit of learning on him themselves. As it is, the perp thought the episode amusing as he was led away laughing. He'd patiently queued for 3 hours to thump her too

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Simon 'doctor' Cowell anxiously phoned when he heard the news
    Phoned? What kinda daddy he? Him shouda be look afta him bittchiz and slap that John down!

Leona want representation from a real daddy, she wanna call on old Thunder Lizard Slim.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    It's great isn't it?

The only two options that garner any belief are that either that this government has run out of cash and has unlocked the nuthouses and allowed the freaks to roam around unhindered, or that this is some cynical stunt to boost profit.

Welcome to UK 2009, where we don't give a tulip but pay you for thinking it.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    This was obviously engineered by Cowell and Clifford, pay some out of work actor to smack LL for a few hundred quid. Hey presto her and her book is in the front pages. Clever.

Leave a comment:

• Clarky
    replied
    Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    ...and Paul McCartney - you should swipe at him with a leg of lamb.
    I think that already happened, although she was mutton dressed as lamb and it was made of plastic...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X