• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BREAKING: Brown to pay back 12.4K expenses"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EC4N View Post
    sasguru
    Better than AtW

Yep, 26 posts but far from 15,429 worth of infantile drivel.
    Oooh 'ark at him.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    This whole expenses thing still does not go far enough. One comment I read was that it is fine to expense your sky subscription so long as it was the basic package - no pay per view pot noodle movies then. But their expenses, like ours are supposed to be wholly and exclusively to do with their role as an MP. How many of us have the pleasure of working away? How many would like all the comforts of home at our companies expenses. See how far you get when you rent a second home for work purposes and fill it with all the type of stuff you have at home. W@nkers the lot of them

I'm going to stand for expection and get my snout in the trough also!

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oi....

EC4N
    Not worth listening to

sasguru
    Better than AtW

Yep, 26 posts but far from 15,429 worth of infantile drivel.

Leave a comment:

• Dong
    replied
    Originally posted by EC4N View Post
    Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime!
    Shame on him! He should know better...... at least where to hide it....

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Do you like films about gladiators?
    Oi....

EC4N
    Not worth listening to

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Do you like films about gladiators?

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    "Were you a major in the SAS?"
    No, but it's part of the Labour Manifesto:

"We propose a new approach to law and order: tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime. We insist on individual responsibility for crime, and will attack the causes of crime by our measures..."

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I was. I once flew a Tornado back from Rome balancing a bowl of spaghetti in my lap.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EC4N
    started a topic BREAKING: Brown to pay back 12.4K expenses

BREAKING: Brown to pay back 12.4K expenses

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime!

Working...
X