• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Two vaginas

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Two vaginas"

Collapse

• Joe Black
    replied
    And whats the new PC contract term?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Damn I missed that. Be sure to remind me when they have a prog about a lady with 15 @rseholes. My kinda woman!

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    dicks

did she entertain a man with 2 dicks ?

Leave a comment:

• FrankScribe
    replied
    I saw some pictures once of a Brazilian guy with two penises, both apparently functional - unless the pix were faked of course.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Marsupials

Marsupial females have two vaginas and the males have two penises.

It is left as an exercise for the reader why it is that no marsupials can fly better than a glide.

Leave a comment:

• Hiram King Of Tyre
    replied
    I guess with 2 "woman weeks" it means less headaches!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    The surgeons merged them into one when she was 21 years old.

Out of curiosity , I had a quick Google and apparently a few women have been born with double the full works...which gives a new twist to the phrase 'which hole should I put it in'...

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Welsh or not, there arn't many twat's with dicks
    I can see a Welsh twat from here - she a'nt got no dick , I have to say I don't think there is much there at all............

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    I think we have more than a couple......although I understand there is a welsh twat on here with no dick.

Welsh or not, there arn't many twat's with dicks

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    We have a couple of dicks on this forum.
    I think we have more than a couple......although I understand there is a welsh twat on here with no dick.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Did anyone watch the thing on BBC1 about the woman with two wombs.

She also had two cervixes and two vaginas.

Unfortunately they didn't go into details about the plumbing...

Even weirder, she was pregnant with a boy in one womb and pregnant with a girl in the other.

A deeply odd programme.
    We have a couple of dicks on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    pictures please....

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    did she have two c*nts as well ??

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    I was expecting a picture

of Brown and Blair!!!

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Two vaginas

Two vaginas

Did anyone watch the thing on BBC1 about the woman with two wombs.

She also had two cervixes and two vaginas.

Unfortunately they didn't go into details about the plumbing...

Even weirder, she was pregnant with a boy in one womb and pregnant with a girl in the other.

A deeply odd programme.

Working...
X