• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It's Central Heating day"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Slept with the windows pulled to for the first time since Aprril last night. Not shut, just on the latch. Still havn't dug the duvet out again yet, using the cotton bedspread on it's own atm.

Reminds me, need to order some gas beofe the heating can go on anyway. Not needed to since spring as the hotwater uses bugger all anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I wait until there's frost on the inside of my scrotum.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    BBC

WTF!

I've got the doors and windows open and sitting here in a short sleeve shirt.
    pink tutu

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    It is freezing here.
    And here!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    It is freezing here.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    BBC

WTF!

Shandy drinkers! The heating goes on at Chez Zip in mid November.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    You changed?

You were beginning to smell a bit
    Aye (to both bits)

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    BBC

WTF!

You changed?

You were beginning to smell a bit

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic It's Central Heating day

It's Central Heating day

BBC
    The first of October is "central heating day", when many people switch on their radiators for the winter.
    WTF!

Working...
X