• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: M I A's

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "M I A's"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Oh my!

I'd forgotten about OS

Hope he's ok - did RH keep in touch with him (in his cycling mentoring role)?
    I'm not sure - I thought I had his number actually but I don't... RH is still on hols aswell so when he gets back I'll ask him.

I hope he's ok, OS is great!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ok Xen is back! But where is OS??

Last posted on 15 Sept!!

flip, he was going to do that bike ride to Paris or somewhere..... you think he is still cycling
    Oh my!

I'd forgotten about OS

Hope he's ok - did RH keep in touch with him (in his cycling mentoring role)?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    You calling Xen a moose?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Last posted on 15 Sept!!

flip, he was going to do that bike ride to Paris or somewhere..... you think he is still cycling
    Strange how Xen and Moose are back on the same day

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Maybe he is still saddle sore!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Hope he hasn't got lost!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    started a topic M I A's

M I A's

Last posted on 15 Sept!!

Feck, he was going to do that bike ride to Paris or somewhere..... you think he is still cycling

Working...
X