• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Trousers back on

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trousers back on"

Collapse

• weemster
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    If he did it by the window he could have lobbed it on them and then used the curtains for their other use!
    Now that reminds me of an old joke.....about the couple watching the band
    and suddenly both getting a bit fruity........

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    obviously after a bit pot noodling
    If he did it by the window he could have lobbed it on them and then used the curtains for their other use!

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Ah, I was wondering what "putting trousers back on" in the thread title was referring to.
    obviously after a bit pot noodling

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
    very dissapointed in you young man, a bottle of wine and you would've been sorted
    Apologies maybe next week I shall continue in the ancient and honorable tradition of when contractors staying away from home. I do like the 'young man' bit though

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
    very dissapointed in you young man, a bottle of wine and you would've been sorted
    Yes, he has let the team down.

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well it was tempting to go down to the bar but didn't. However, it did remind of some banter that Jackie Lynton once came out with between songs at a gig. He was telling the story of taking a flight when the stewardess bent over in front of him and he recalled seeing a film called 'Stewardesses Bending Over.' Anyway, this one had a small hole at the top of her stockings so what did he do? As any red blooded man would do he stuck his finger in it which basically much ended his flight.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Well it was tempting to go down to the bar but didn't.
    Ah, I was wondering what "putting trousers back on" in the thread title was referring to.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well it was tempting to go down to the bar but didn't. However, it did remind of some banter that Jackie Lynton once came out with between songs at a gig. He was telling the story of taking a flight when the stewardess bent over in front of him and he recalled seeing a film called 'Stewardesses Bending Over.' Anyway, this one had a small hole at the top of her stockings so what did he do? As any red blooded man would do he stuck his finger in it which basically much ended his flight.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    There seems to be a gaggle (at least 10) of young air stewardesses (possibly trainees) below my hotel room. Hopefully they'll quieten down before I tuck up for the night
    Tuck away my friend - you will sleep better and the girls will be none the wiser.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    following the Carling Cup on t'internet
    Being Lancastrian I have fixed that for you.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    suityou02 says women tend to like the older more mature geek. I'm right in there I am.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I'm a sad old bugger Actually doing some work while watching the German footie - cup qualification games (Köln 3 - Wolfsburg 2, Frankfurt 5 - Aachen 2) and following the Carling Cup on the I'net. Also looking out the window I am definitely old enough to be their father
    go on. Are they bad girls? Do they need to be punished.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    And you're posting here because??????
    I'm a sad old bugger Actually doing some work while watching the German footie - cup qualification games (Köln 3 - Wolfsburg 2, Frankfurt 5 - Aachen 2) and following the Carling Cup on the I'net. Also looking out the window I am definitely old enough to be their father

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    There seems to be a gaggle (at least 10) of young air stewardesses (possibly trainees) below my hotel room. Hopefully they'll quieten down before I tuck up for the night
    And you're posting here because??????

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Do I need to spell this out? FFS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X