• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The Eye of Zoltec

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Eye of Zoltec"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Grrrrr...

Darn you, you little tike!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Could I please draw the attention of my esteemed colleague to the following post?

Sometimes they're just there...
    Nut job - got you.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Could I please draw the attention of my esteemed colleague to the following post?

Sometimes they're just there...

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Does it need one, Zip?
    Hmmmmmmmm. Yes.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Does it need one, Zip?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    There is a point to this question?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    You mean Tim Kelly the superhero who wore a gem around his neck that would protect him from harm that he found in a South American temple that he entered after he helped some fellow slaves that he found himself with after the local corrupt police officer cheated him out of his uncle's wealth and entrapped him in his life of involuntary servitude ?

.... nope I don't remember and I never read it.

Leave a comment:

• eliquant
    replied
    You mean Tim Kelly the superhero who wore a gem around his neck that would protect him from harm that he found in a South American temple that he entered after he helped some fellow slaves that he found himself with after the local corrupt police officer cheated him out of his uncle's wealth and entrapped him in his life of involuntary servitude ?

.... nope I don't remember and I never read it.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    started a topic The Eye of Zoltec

The Eye of Zoltec

Does anyone remember it?

Working...
X