• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who watched "The Love of Money" on BBC2 last night?"

Collapse

• MrMark
    replied
    This is no time for a clown.

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    What now follows is a party political broadcast on behalf of the Labour party.

To summarise:

Gordon is a financial genius, he was duped by greedy banks, and don't forget all the good he and Tony did before the crash.

HTH
    You watched a different program to me then.

The one I saw, no-one at all come out smelling of roses

tim

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Whatever Gordon is, what proof do you have that Dave is any better?
    He is not Gordon Brown.
    QED

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I see cretins everywhere.
    Check you have your mirrored sunglasses on the right way round.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    You would say that, you fat ugly bespectacled loser

One out of four ain't bad.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    And yes attacking someone for the physical characteristics is stupid.
    You would say that, you fat ugly bespectacled loser

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    We don't. But it would have to be a spectacularly catastrophic imbecile to be worse than the jaw-slacking, nappy wearing, rocking horse riding idiot we have not running the show now.

Sheer entertainment if he is though, sasguru!
    But what about:
    trouser wetting
    bogey eating
    drug taking
    nokia throwing

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    We don't. But it would have to be a spectacularly catastrophic imbecile to be worse than the jaw-slacking, nappy wearing, rocking horse riding idiot we have not running the show now.

Actually I think Labour's handling of the economic crisis has been exemplary (in particular the fiscal stimulus and recap of banks, which has been widely copied) - even if you argue the UK's position going into the crisis was worse than it should have been because of them.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Public school toff, career politician with no real work experience apart from a PR job at Carlton TV.

And yes attacking someone for the physical characteristics is stupid.

Our leaders are seriously lacking, in both major parties.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Good to know people aren't so shallow as to read importance into the physical appearance of GB. Kick him all you like for his policies, but getting personal about him is childish.
    I'll kick him for what I want. And if you call me childish I'll get my dad on you!

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Gordon has got serious mental problems and the mentally ill should not be abused.
    NOOOOOOOOO!

I keep telling people - no he hasn't got any mental health problems. The last thing we want is for him to use the insanity ploy to get out of standing trial for his crimes.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Good to know people aren't so shallow as to read importance into the physical appearance of GB. Kick him all you like for his policies, but getting personal about him is childish.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Jet Setter View Post
    I just thought that all the parts involving Gordon Brown speaking made him look foolish. Anyone who watched that and came away thinking GB was any sort of financial brain is slower than GB himself. Jeez I hate that thing he does with his mouth when he pauses between sentences. Looks like he loses control of his bottom lip.
    I hate that also - as I've said before that slack jaw thing he does when he takes a breath annoys me also. Mainly because it proves the fecker is still breathing.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Gordon has got serious mental problems and the mentally ill should not be abused.
    Last edited by TimberWolf; 18 September 2009, 10:23. Reason: sp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X