• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Chocolate

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chocolate"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Im not really a big fan of chocolate except 2/ days a month Then I'd happily stab someone for a bag of peanut m&m's

I like a bit of Galaxy meself. Or Cadburys Fruit & Nut. Or some Green & Blacks. Or a milky bar. Or a Mars Bar, or a Snickers, ooh or the Yorkie with the raisins in that nowhere seems to sell.

Am on a diet, can you tell?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Im not really a big fan of chocolate except 2/ days a month Then I'd happily stab someone for a bag of peanut m&m's

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Amaisin Raisin Bars. My all time favourite.

Leave a comment:

• Bod
    replied
    I asked the Mrs if I could have a double decker, but it turns out that her sister was busy.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I used to work for the big manufacturing co (as did at least one other poster ) and after being surrounded by the stuff I amost never eat it these days.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Sorry about this... I know it might seem weird, but I don't actually like chocolate that much. My wife thinks I'm utterly insane not to.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    Are you Pondies wife

/runs off to check Mrs PL's browsing history quick smart

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Okay, does no-one regularly skip meals in favour of pigging out on chocolate?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    I've spent an hour trying to think of a comment to the effect of "How about a honeycomb chocolate that you pay for in arrears called a 'Credit 'Crunch' " but I cannot think of a funny one.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I like handmade chocolate truffles from Borough Market especially the chilli, ginger, cherry, lime, errr...and pretty much all of them actually.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Does anyone ever get in at night and think: sod it, I'm not going to cook, I'll just eat the entire cake I bought on the way home?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    a finger of fudge? or a drink from the furry cup?
    For clarity
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WXbJfJ-veL...s320/fudge.jpg

SFW

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    oo aaarr

<<coffee and keyboard moment>> Damn you. I don't even know why.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    Is pondie there with you, right now
    no, just me and my 'friends'

ooh aarr

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    oo aaarr