• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another reason why this country is f*cked"

Collapse

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Loose wimmin...? Dag nabbit.... our old (actually very young) friends Prussian Blue should be role models for all Western Wimmin....

(I am particularly amused by the link to site named Defensive Racism... the link to Auschwitz Lies is rather less than humorous).

Dont click this at work, kiddies...

http://www.prussianblue.net

P.S Zeitghost, are you one of the Illumaniti that David Icke is always going on about... you look strangely familiar.... uncanny resemblance to the Duke of Edinburgh.

Zeitghost

The Duke of Edinburgh

Last edited by mcquiggd; 10 November 2005, 03:01.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Oh for fecks sake lets just get it over with and start a 'white middle aged caucasions versus the rest of the world' slam down.

I tend to think that the former have the keys to more nukes at the moment... so best to call an 'Early Election' as the saying goes.....
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 10 November 2005, 02:50.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by stackpole
    The Germans call Christmas "booze night".

Didn't we beat them in two world wars to stop them renaming our annual festivities? Think of all those wasted lives in the Somme.
    Yes, Black Burning Shame on moi.

Perhaps Tony Blair will lecture the Germans not only on UK wundereconomics but the wonderful British example of observing the upmost sobriety on Christmas Day in the UK.

A land fit for heros,where nothing but the Festive sound of the tinkling of teaspoons on saucers can be heard to the background of choir singing, a fitting tribute to our gallant sober nation .

Fades to Land of Hope and Glory ...

Sometimes it is worse to win and do the wrong thing than to loose and do the right thing.

AJ Pruffock November 2005
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 9 November 2005, 15:46.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Christmas was a misnomer, in fact the orignal festival was Yuletide which was a great pagan knees up with drinking fornicating fun and everything else the Vatican despises.

So why not rename Christmas to its correct orignal term Yuletide,we already have Easter for Christian festivals and that reeally is quite enough.
    The Germans call Christmas "booze night".

Didn't we beat them in two world wars to stop them renaming our annual festivities? Think of all those wasted lives in the Somme.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Is that in recognition of TB's good work...or Cherie?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    Alf, I don't things parts of our multi-faith community who be happy with that either.

What we need is some sort of multi-something committee which determines an entirely new set of festivals which have no relation to any specific land, faith, history or religion...a bit like those designs on the euro notes in fact, totally devoid of meaning.
    Quite.

Shall we settle on December 25th being renamed as Blair Day then ?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Christ was not born on the 25th of December so Christmas was a misnomer, in fact the original festival was Yuletide which was a great pagan knees up with drinking fornicating fun and everything else the Vatican despises.

So why not rename Christmas to its correct orignal term Yuletide,we already have Easter for Christian festivals and that reeally is quite enough.
    Alf, I don't things parts of our multi-faith community would be happy with that either.

What we need is some sort of multi-something committee which determines an entirely new set of festivals which have no relation to any specific land, faith, history or religion...a bit like those designs on the euro notes in fact, totally devoid of meaning.
    Last edited by Joe Black; 9 November 2005, 13:20.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by datestamp
    Well Sergeant, I think you'd look very fetching dressed from head to toe in white bandaged cloth. Much nicer that all that karki. And perhaps we could soak it in plaster of paris to make it easier for you to stand to attention on the parade ground for hours on end.

And you'd be dressed ready for church on Fri/Sat/Sunday.
    Well said Sarge its time we had some disicpline round these parts, too many commie pinkos and do gooders for my liking.

In their lives there something lacking
    What they needs a damn good whacking

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    Well Sergeant, I think you'd look very fetching dressed from head to toe in white bandaged cloth. Much nicer that all that karki. And perhaps we could soak it in plaster of paris to make it easier for you to stand to attention on the parade ground for hours on end.

And you'd be dressed ready for church on Fri/Sat/Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    Oooh stress city!!! You're on the fastlane to your coffin...

Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist tulip twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fcuking godmother said it! Out-fcuking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you fcuking die! I'll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you scroungy little ****, huh?

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    "But take our daily bread" - very good AJP.

I'd have a look at your satan picture, but it gives mere sinners like me a "Access Denied." message !

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by datestamp
    YEs, well, but.

I think that the Church of England is also a bit 'too Christian'. They shouldn't have all this kneeling down - it will cost the NHS lots for knee replacements and back trouble later. And all these crosses. Yes. Maybe a picture of Tony Blair on the altar. In fact several pictures of Tony on the altar. One as a white man. Another "coloured in a bit", and another with airbrushed eyes to give a more oriental look. That should do nicely.

Perhaps when they go around with the collection plate, the person could have a Gordon Brown mask on to make the faithful more enthusiatic about giving, and make them realise that it isn't optional.

All this church music is a bit intimidating too. Maybe a few songs from Billy Brag played on a cheap boogiebox would be more friendly.

A few more mentions of "Mohammed" would balance things out a bit. And you can buy a few Buddhas from the pound shop and scatter these around a bit.

A couple of prayer-flags hung from the roof would give the whole thing a bit of a party atmosphere.

Services could be held randomly on Friday, Saturday or Sunday to keep you on your toes.

And a little Unleavened Bread and a quick mention of Tom Kipper would broaden the base a little.

And inspired by the sikh religion, a very long piece of cloth could be wrapped around the head, and over the eyes, and all down the body. This would just leave enough space to show a blue forehead (dyed with wode for Druid reasons), and a large tatoo showing "666" to show that you were one of Tony's Boys.

Sorted !
    Excellent.

May I suggest this for Tonys altar Pic ?

Tony Blair ...pray for us
    Protect us against nasty people
    And lead us not into tax evasion
    But take our daily bread

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    YEs, well, but.

I think that the Church of England is also a bit 'too Christian'. They shouldn't have all this kneeling down - it will cost the NHS lots for knee replacements and back trouble later. And all these crosses. Yes. Maybe a picture of Tony Blair on the altar. In fact several pictures of Tony on the altar. One as a white man. Another "coloured in a bit", and another with airbrushed eyes to give a more oriental look. That should do nicely.

Perhaps when they go around with the collection plate, the person could have a Gordon Brown mask on to make the faithful more enthusiatic about giving, and make them realise that it isn't optional.

All this church music is a bit intimidating too. Maybe a few songs from Billy Brag played on a cheap boogiebox would be more friendly.

A few more mentions of "Mohammed" would balance things out a bit. And you can buy a few Buddhas from the pound shop and scatter these around a bit.

A couple of prayer-flags hung from the roof would give the whole thing a bit of a party atmosphere.

Services could be held randomly on Friday, Saturday or Sunday to keep you on your toes.

And a little Unleavened Bread and a quick mention of Tom Kipper would broaden the base a little.

And inspired by the sikh religion, a very long piece of cloth could be wrapped around the head, and over the eyes, and all down the body. This would just leave enough space to show a blue forehead (dyed with wode for Druid reasons), and a large tatoo showing "666" to show that you were one of Tony's Boys.

Sorted !

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Oooh stress city!!! You're on the fastlane to your coffin...

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    Why, you little maggot! You make me want to vomit! You goddam communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary... or I'm gonna stomp your guts out! Now you do love the Virgin Mary, don't you?!
    I just love the Immaculate Conception and other Fairy stories !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X