• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Brian Connolly

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brian Connolly"

Collapse

• TinTrump
    replied
    Sorry, I nipped out to fill some red buckets with sand and put 1 in each office. They're not quite right; who's got some fag ends? Chetty, do the needful old boy.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    It's a very nice hotel actually.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    that's like me saying I've stayed at the Hazlitt's in London..
    Yes. It is rather, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied
    The Delmon Hotel is ranked #111 in hotels of Dubai..

that's like me saying I've stayed at the Hazlitt's in London.. who gives a fook?

EDIT: actually that looks quite a nice hotel I might have to check out.. but irrelevant, what's the benefit in knowing a sockpuppet has stayed in a hotel ranked #111???
    Excuse me please. I was replying to the gentleman in Bahrain. It might have been some interest to him.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

that's like me saying I've stayed at the Hazlitt's in London.. who gives a fook?

EDIT: actually that looks quite a nice hotel I might have to check out.. but irrelevant, what's the benefit in knowing a sockpuppet has stayed in a hotel ranked #111???
    Aren't you taking Dim's sockie a tad seriously?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by chetty View Post
    I can also tell you that i have been in the Delmon Hotel in Bahrain. It was very nice.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    you go and do the google

WTF is 'the google' anyway? is it similar to the modern day Charleston
    You stick your query in
    you get your hits list out
    in! out! you shake it all about (and do no evil)
    you get a load of sponsored links that mean exactly nout
    and that's what it's all about

ooooh, oh the Google Business Model...
    etc.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Actually, Swastica is a pretty nice name for a wife. Beats Maureen anyday.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Go and do the google.

you go and do the google

WTF is 'the google' anyway? is it similar to the modern day Charleston

Leave a comment:

• MrNoMotivation
    replied
    Thankyou sir. I am very honoured. I too used to work in the mid east. My first job was as Office Boy in Emirates Bank in Dubai. I can also tell you that i have been in the Delmon Hotel in Bahrain. It was very nice.
    Yes I will have chips with that.
    Why is it when you say yes your head is saying no?
    Is that like racalist or is it observation?
    In IT.
    Last edited by MrNoMotivation; 5 August 2009, 14:38.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Thankyou sir. I am very honoured. I too used to work in the mid east. My first job was as Office Boy in Emirates Bank in Dubai. I can also tell you that i have been in the Delmon Hotel in Bahrain. It was very nice.
    rent

2 licked the chutney spoon and put it back in,

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Blah blah blah
    Where's my 2 Cobras? Pull your finger out, eh?

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    This sockpuppet makes me laugh though. In Bahrain 30% of a company's jobs are reserved for locals; so where I work about 65% of the workforce are Indian/Pakistani and the remaining 5% European.

Yesterday I asked my Indian system administrator to buy FM200 fire extinguishers for the server room. He informed me there are 3 types, "water, gas and sand".

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    You obviously know little about India sir. Swastika is actually a common name for women in India. Go and do the google.
    He's right, you know.

Or, indeed 'Sbastik'.

You can just imagine the encounters down the shops...

"Hello Swastika!"

"Oh, hi Sbastik!"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BobShawadiwadi View Post
    Honourable Mr Chetty,

You are being doings a badly service to all India folks. You mockings are no funny to Englandman both.
    WHS +++

Leave a comment:

Working...
X