• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mihir Bose Resigns ..."

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Never eard of im.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Wasn't he the irritating twat who used the phrase "I can exclusively reveal" too often?

Yes, he probably thought he was Robert bl**dy Peston.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Chutney Spoon View Post

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    He was as good at talking about Football as Chetty is at pretending how to be an Indian.
    Or CyberGit at pretending to have a brain

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    He was as good at talking about Football as Chetty is at pretending how to be an Indian.
    He was worse.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Also Indians don't say "Britishers", but its too late to change that now, eh?

5/10
    Again I have to say you know very little about India sir. Britishers is very old collective term for our erstwhile masters. Some would like to see them back

I invite Britishers to rule India again

Leave a comment:

• Chutney Spoon
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Can we have a new spoon for the chutney? This one looks like it's been in the chunky satay sauce.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by chetty View Post
    Yadda yadda
    Can we have a new spoon for the chutney? This one looks like it's been in the chunky satay sauce.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well as an indian I can tell you it made my heart swell with pride to see a fellow countryman working on the BBC television. I have to say though that there are many more indians in public life now so, as you Britishers say, it can only be onwards and upwards for us sub-continententers.
    Much better but still too contrived especially the faux spelling mistake.
    Also Indians don't say "Britishers", but its too late to change that now, eh?

5/10

Leave a comment:

• MrNoMotivation
    replied
    Well as an indian I can tell you it made my heart swell with pride to see a fellow countryman working on the BBC television. I have to say though that there are many more indians in public life now so, as you Britishers say, it can only be onwards and upwards for us sub-continententers.
    Dubai here I come

Leave a comment:

• chetty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    wouldnt be racial discrimination would it?

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Wasn't he the irritating twat who used the phrase "I can exclusively reveal" too often?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Have you got some kind of complete smiley dysfunction no one else gets?

You're like an autistic, without the special talent.
    Oh, no. Now I'm crying laughing again.

Excellent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X