• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Met Office that do the Climate Change predictions...."

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    This from someone who accused DP of not answering a question.

No doubt you have some stats to prove your point, just no pertinent actual supportive data though. Honestly, if brains were made of dynamite sg, you would have insufficient to blow your nose.
    I would love to make him play hockey with THIS hockey stick. He'd probably break both legs and score an own goal

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're so stupid you make me larf. You're like the ignorant pub bore who repeats a load of twaddle every day and concludes every statement with "Stands to reason, dunnit".

This from someone who accused DP of not answering a question.

No doubt you have some stats to prove your point, just no pertinent actual supportive data though. Honestly, if brains were made of dynamite sg, you would have insufficient to blow your nose.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Sorry I meant ******* stupid uneducated thick as pigtulip cock sucking dickhead who couldn't think or draw parallels or see sense if their pathetic feebleminded existence depended on it.
    oh. right.

Anyways Al Gore has predicted there will be no ice at the North Pole in a few years, so I guess we will know then

eventually the penny will drop that when someone is 100% wrong every time, there is no point listening to them

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    You after another week-long CUK holiday?
    I think his sad Walter Mitty life is getting to him

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well let us see. Long term predictions made by using speculative hypothetical data and wildly fluctuating computer modelling that ultimately turns out to be entirely incorrect and in need of a revised estimate. Is the penny dropping yet?

You're so stupid you make me larf. You're like the ignorant pub bore who repeats a load of twaddle every day and concludes every statement with "Stands to reason, dunnit".

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Sorry I meant ******* stupid uneducated thick as pigtulip cock sucking dickhead who couldn't think or draw parallels or see sense if their pathetic feebleminded existence depended on it.
    You after another week-long CUK holiday?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    haven't you heard the old saying, 'dont get angry - use a chippy analogy'

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    you stupid *****.
    Look in the mirror. That's you, that is.

He asked you a question. You responded with an insult and a load of bollux assumptions.
    Not the sharpest tool eh?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What does a weather forecast have to do with climate change? If the shipping forecast is inaccurate, will you also post about that as evidence against climate change?
    Well let us see. Long term predictions made by using speculative hypothetical data and wildly fluctuating computer modelling that ultimately turns out to be entirely incorrect and in need of a revised estimate. Is the penny dropping yet?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I'll tell what is has you stupid *****. It's the same people, using the same computers, using similar mathematical and statistical modelling based on input data.

They make predictions on the weather that are generally 100% inaccurate (and can be proven) and yet the same people using the same techniques expect us to believe they are correct about climate.

In 50/500 years people will piss themselves laughing at the these idiot public sector cocks who are clueless in the extreme.

HTH
    haven't you heard the old saying, 'dont get angry - use a chippy analogy'

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    What does a weather forecast have to do with climate change? If the shipping forecast is inaccurate, will you also post about that as evidence against climate change?
    I'll tell what is has you stupid *****. It's the same people, using the same computers, using similar mathematical and statistical modelling based on input data.

They make predictions on the weather that are generally 100% inaccurate (and can be proven) and yet the same people using the same techniques expect us to believe they are correct about climate.

In 50/500 years people will piss themselves laughing at the these idiot public sector cocks who are clueless in the extreme.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    If the bloke down the chippy sells me a meat pie and says 'you'll love that '
    and I found half a mouse in it, I wouldn't buy a pastie off of him

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You're wasting your time arguing with the cretins. Sadly they don't have the intellectual apparatus.
    I would have thought you had this figured out by now.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Dont forget the statistical margin of error. They were only out by 100% so stop complaining - sadsackguru

Leave a comment:

Working...
X