• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Magic-eye

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Magic-eye"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I believe children can see them easily. So you now have an IQ of a 5 year old.

HTH
    You rate me too high.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    After twenty years of not being able to see them, I suddenly can. I've not touched a drop to drink all day.

Could this be a sign that I've caught piggy-flu and should I go to A&E to get myself checked out?
    I believe children can see them easily. So you now have an IQ of a 5 year old.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    How did Goatse's sphincter it ever perform its proper function? Must have cost a lot in nappies.

PS If a woman had one like that could one fit a head up? Mmmm.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 28 July 2009, 17:31.

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I thought HAB was that creature grown from a finger in Carry on Screaming.
    Oddbod u mean?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Does anyone else think "Jesus" looks like HAB?
    I thought HAB was that creature grown from a finger in Carry on Screaming.
    Or are all those recreational drugs I took in my early 20's catching up with me?
    Also I assumed HAB was gay - is this correct? Its not important where he shoves his bits, but I'm getting confused - or is he gay for comic effect?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Jesus!

Not a magic-eye but I am now convinced of a second coming.

Chico.
    Does anyone else think "Jesus" looks like HAB?

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Here's an explanation without the somewhat nauseating picture. (Text is probably NSFW)
    OMG I didn't realise!

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolpusher
    Here's a cool animated magic-eye......
    http://media.fukung.net/images/5655/...agic-eye-1.gif
    I can see a flapping shark but it's inverted (i.e. like somebody has gouged a shark-shaped hole into a plank of wood). Is it just me?
    Last edited by thunderlizard; 26 July 2009, 23:35. Reason: Oh no, right we are.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Aw crap - is it something rude?
    Here's an explanation without the somewhat nauseating picture. (Text is probably NSFW)

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Aww, bless. Who's going to explain it to her?
    Aw crap - is it something rude?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    OMG
    Thanks gingerjedi

I saw something in 3D, but it was all orange, it was two hands pulling something open. I shall go back and try some others now
    Aww, bless. Who's going to explain it to her?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Hairy Arsed Bloke,

WTF....

'The reason why it I started to look at them? I was having a pedo moment with some friends nine year old daughter. They had popped round to borrow some DVDs and her dad mentioned those images when there was some white noise on the screen. So we went looking for some on the net. Little bitch could see them almost straight away and then suddenly I could. It was quite a shock! Her dad still can't but I don't think gives a sh...'

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolpusher
    Here's a cool animated magic-eye......
    http://media.fukung.net/images/5655/...agic-eye-1.gif
    We did this one on post 7

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    OMG
    Thanks gingerjedi

I saw something in 3D, but it was all orange, it was two hands pulling something open. I shall go back and try some others now
    If you sway your head from side to side like an owl you can make the image wiggle in your face

No wait, wrong glyph ...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Cue for a horror story.

Getting the Knack

Leave a comment:

Working...
X