• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Uh oh

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Uh oh"

Collapse

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Let us know what the hallucinations are like from Tamiflu.

If they are good, I might try it too.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    I had proper flu once and there's no way I'd have turned on the computer and been typing stuff. You'll be right as rain I reckon*

*I am not a doctor.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Usually kicks in about 4am
    Awesome, I'll be asleep

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Thanks hun

No adverse effects from the Tamiflu so far
    Usually kicks in about 4am

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hope you feel better soon
    Thanks hun

No adverse effects from the Tamiflu so far

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Hope you feel better soon

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    The Tamiflu has arrived. Hope it doesn't make me puke too much

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Well, I've still got flu aches 10 days on.

I refuse to take tamiflu though as it is not a cure and the side-effects are quite bad.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I've got a seriously high temperature and I'm starting to feel a bit tulip. Bring on the Tamiflu...
    I would hope that you didnt die as I quite liked your previous avatar

HTH

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It would be horrible if you died Stu. Because Cyberspoon would be crowing for years saying 'I told you so'

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It would be horrible if you died Stu. Because Cyberspoon would be crowing for years saying 'I told you so'

That's all the motivation I need to get better!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Beechams Day-Night Nurse for Monday morning. Proper contractor should turn up for billable work even if they have died.

PS: Hope you get better.

PPS: Hope you're not working on my contract site...

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    There was a doctor from one of the Public Health Laboratories being interviewed on Radio 4 the other evening. He revealed that, out of the patients they've tested since this "epidemic" began, only 10% actually had swine flu - the rest had the common cold or similar commonplace diseases

Nation of hypochondriacs
    I hope it's a cold and something that's gone by the end of the weekend. A few days not billing would be most depressing (yes sasguru, I was just trolling ).

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    But get well soon Stu <- manly
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    But get well soon Stu <- manly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X