• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are you experienced in wearing a suit?"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Just be thankful you don't have to use Classic Suit 0.3
    See that one on the right. I've got one of them.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Just be thankful you don't have to use Classic Suit 0.3

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Close enough?

Linky
    Bang on thanks

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Good luck 3.11 - the last version that actually worked IMO.
    But not the Luck For Workgroups v3.11, that was dreadful. Got applied on a bunch of French aircraft, Economy 2008 (UK Edition) and a German autobahn, I think.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No experience with clogs 3.1 service pack 2a, jeans 9i or webt-shirt beta release? No good I'm afraid.

Anyway, interview tomorrow with grey suit version 1.1 and tie version 4.1.10
    Good luck 3.11 - the last version that actually worked IMO. (treat with Caution [7.0 beta] - it might be a curse)

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Was that the one with all the dots but 1 rouge apostrophe that took you AGES to find?
    I would have thought a red apostrophe would be easy to track down unless the shirt was the same shade.......

Ok where's my bloody coat?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Serous, some numpty agent just asked me this on the phone. Or to put it in her words; 'with what dress codes are you experienced?

Well right now I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I do however have a selection of well fitting suits and ties in the wardrobe, ready to be worn ate the moment i can send an invoice for wearing them.

How nutty is this?
    Was it part of a fishing trip?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Nooooooooooooooo! Not that one!!!!! any other tie but not V4.1.10!!!!
    Was that the one with all the dots but 1 rouge apostrophe that took you AGES to find?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I always wanted one of those Unix/Linux T shirts that was a command line redirect to the pub (I think)
    Close enough?

Linky

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I always wanted one of those Unix/Linux T shirts that was a command line redirect to the pub (I think)

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I think it was this one, actually, full of bugs.

http://rlv.zcache.com/jigger_bugs_ti...37t52u_400.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    No experience with clogs 3.1 service pack 2a, jeans 9i or webt-shirt beta release? No good I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    "I have five years experience in dress codes (build.suits) and three years experience in casual 2.1"

God, these halfwits!!

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    It's not nutty at all.

It's a backlash against the casual dress code that almost became an 'optional' dress code in some layed-back nu-medja places.

We'll be back in 80's power suits before xmas.
    Die Yuppie Scum t-shirts

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    It's not nutty at all.

It's a backlash against the casual dress code that almost became an 'optional' dress code in some layed-back nu-medja places.

We'll be back in 80's power suits before xmas.
    Relax T-shirts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X