• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you experienced in wearing a suit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    It's not nutty at all.

It's a backlash against the casual dress code that almost became an 'optional' dress code in some layed-back nu-medja places.

We'll be back in 80's power suits before xmas.
    Relax T-shirts.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      It's not nutty at all.

It's a backlash against the casual dress code that almost became an 'optional' dress code in some layed-back nu-medja places.

We'll be back in 80's power suits before xmas.
      Die Yuppie Scum t-shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        "I have five years experience in dress codes (build.suits) and three years experience in casual 2.1"

God, these halfwits!!
        No experience with clogs 3.1 service pack 2a, jeans 9i or webt-shirt beta release? No good I'm afraid.

Anyway, interview tomorrow with grey suit version 1.1 and tie version 4.1.10
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          No experience with clogs 3.1 service pack 2a, jeans 9i or webt-shirt beta release? No good I'm afraid.

Anyway, interview tomorrow with grey suit version 1.1 and tie version 4.1.10
          Nooooooooooooooo! Not that one!!!!! any other tie but not V4.1.10!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            I think it was this one, actually, full of bugs.

http://rlv.zcache.com/jigger_bugs_ti...37t52u_400.jpg

Comment

I always wanted one of those Unix/Linux T shirts that was a command line redirect to the pub (I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                I always wanted one of those Unix/Linux T shirts that was a command line redirect to the pub (I think)
                Close enough?

Linky
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  Was that the one with all the dots but 1 rouge apostrophe that took you AGES to find?
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Serous, some numpty agent just asked me this on the phone. Or to put it in her words; 'with what dress codes are you experienced?

Well right now I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I do however have a selection of well fitting suits and ties in the wardrobe, ready to be worn ate the moment i can send an invoice for wearing them.

How nutty is this?
                    Was it part of a fishing trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                      Was that the one with all the dots but 1 rouge apostrophe that took you AGES to find?
                      I would have thought a red apostrophe would be easy to track down unless the shirt was the same shade.......

Ok where's my bloody coat?

Comment

Working...
                      X