• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Dear! Blair for EU president!"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    There's a big article in the Mail today alleging that MI5 killed David Kelly. Apparently he was writing a tell-all book, the manuscript of which has totally disappeared.
    Not as big as this story...

Benefits cheat claimed £3,500 so he could look like the DEVIL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ike-DEVIL.html

Note sure why the DEVIL requires capitilization. Perhaps it's stipulated in his contract with the Daily Mail.

Good avatar material!

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    A Lib Dem MP took a year out to investigate the Kelly affair. His conclusion was that UK anti-Saddamists murdered Kelly and the Security Service covered it up fearing an outcry.

I think the Kelly affair theories will run and run. Personally I really have no time for conspiracy theories, and in fact their proponents annoy me intensely. But in this exceptional case I put my proverbial pint on the side of this Lib Dem MP (can't be bothered to Google his name...)

There's a big article in the Mail today alleging that MI5 killed David Kelly. Apparently he was writing a tell-all book, the manuscript of which has totally disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Warlocks.

It'll be all those virgin students he eats.

Finish the job, Zeity, finish the job. See off the hideous crone.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Can't he get elected, then have his very own Lee Harvey Oswald moment?

The karma would be enormous... nearly as enormous as his hideous wife pegging it from swine flue <let it be, let it be, Oh Great Maker, let it be>
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8153646.stm

Zeity is a witch I tells ya.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Europe needs somebody like Thatcher to get them to mend their wasteful and corrupt ways. Blair would just be adding more fuel to the flames.
    That same Thatcher who kept MPs' salaries down to make it look as though she was cutting costs, while introducing inflated allowance and encouraging them all to claim the maximum as a matter of course?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Europe needs somebody like Thatcher to get them to mend their wasteful and corrupt ways. Blair would just be adding more fuel to the flames.
    Yes Westinster is exemplary - no dodgy expenses - no kickbacks cash for questions - sexed up dossiers - Wars based on Lies .... shirly shome mishtake ??

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    My point being, Thatcher definitely wouldn't be.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Blair might be OK for Europe ?
    My point being, Thatcher definitely wouldn't be.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    What if .....

What if .....

B’Liar get made into Dictator for life of all Europe or whatever the title is and.....

.... the UK leaves the EU?

Does he have to suffer the embarrassment of getting fired, or does he get to keep his job and frak up Europe without him doing it to us too?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    Two disconnected statements if ever I saw them. Blair might be OK for Europe, Thatcher could never be.

Blair might be OK for Europe ?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Blair as EU President and Mandelson at UK PM (de facto) essentially means that the following will occur:

1. EU federalism will become a reality - and with UK in the vanguard.

2. GBP is dead, and the UK will be a €-denominated country within five years

3. Mrs Thatcher will foam at the mouth, have a stroke and die

Who wants to pitch in for a sniper and two rounds?
    Nope. I want all those things to happen.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    They are not the only options thank God. There are many other countries in the EU that must have suitable candidates. I just wish that Thatcher was 20 years younger.
    Two disconnected statements if ever I saw them. Blair might be OK for Europe, Thatcher could never be.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    He is the B Liar, the hypocrite, the devil's Salacius Crumb / Concubine, the all talk, no morals Christian cleaner than "Sarah Green" wet fart of a man, the double standards media spinning jester who will not go away and does pester.
    I like that is it a song?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    The thought of him and the wide mouthed frog lording it over us again is just too much to bear
    Interestingly enough someone graffiti'ed part of the office last night with 'Cheri must die.' Obviously the Germans don't like here either

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    This page intentionally left blank.

Im the New President
    But I grew and I bent
    Dont you know? dont it show

You fell and cried as our people were starving
    Now you know that we blame you.

We tried to speak between lines of oration
    You could only repeat what we told you.

You belong to a dying nation,
    They dont know that we own you

Were the slaves of the phony leaders
    Breathe the air we have blown you.

I have to be careful not to preach
    I cant pretend that I can teach,
    And yet Ive lived your future out
    By pounding stages like a clown.

And on the dance floor broken glass,
    The bloody faces slowly pass,
    The broken seats in empty rows,

It all belongs to me you know.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 16 July 2009, 07:10.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X