• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Way to go Zeity

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Way to go Zeity"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I sometimes set my alarm clock for 3am so I can occupy the top spots.
    Ok you are either on drugs, or should be

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I sometimes set my alarm clock for 3am so I can occupy the top spots.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    and I thought I was being original

I thought getting the top 3 was an achievment

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I once spelt out a message on the front page by getting the last post in every category

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I once spelt out a message on the front page by getting the last post in every category

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    I did the whole front page of General once. It was quite early in the morning .....
    and I thought I was being original

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I have spoiled some attempts

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    I did the whole front page of General once. It was quite early in the morning .....
    I've done that too, but it is not such an achievement when you are the only one posting.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    started a topic Way to go Zeity

Way to go Zeity

Just looked at the topics list and the last comment made for the top 5 (not including stickys) were from Zeity.
    It might not be global domination, but its a start. Call it practice.

I bet you cant get the top 10.

Working...
X