• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No messing about on this thread"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Science; my favourite bit

Leave a comment:

• sweetandsour
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Are you suggesting that Churchill has been "fixed" by his owners.

I have no verifiable evidence whatsoever on this subject but I know of a lass that does.
    I don't really know but surely it can be fixed with a bit of

Doesn't that work with everything?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
    I don't think that you are qualified to make that judgement.
    Are you suggesting that Churchill has been "fixed" by his owners.

I have no verifiable evidence whatsoever on this subject but I know of a lass that does.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Only scientifically verified reasoned responses backed by reams of data allowed.

TIA.
    This quantum reality is fundamentally unstable and was never meant to be.

Just compare it to all the others - ah, I might have a problem with that bit.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    ( www.wikipedia.com )

Leave a comment:

• sweetandsour
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    After due consideration, bollocks!
    I don't think that you are qualified to make that judgement.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Cybertory is a twunt. For verifiable evidence please refer to any of his previous posts.
    CyberTwunt is a Tory - Shirley?
    (Ref: What DiscoStu said)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    After due consideration, bollocks!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Cybertory is a twunt. For verifiable evidence please refer to any of his previous posts.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Only scientifically verified reasoned responses backed by reams of data allowed.

TIA.
    OK.... errrr (Ref: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page)

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic No messing about on this thread

No messing about on this thread

TIA.

Working...
X