• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Payroll company

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Payroll company"

Collapse

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post

I've left a couple of bottles of the fizzy stuff in the fridge for later!

my god there's even a bottle left! fantastic! put that dog on the payroll!

Leave a comment:

• TheRefactornator
    replied
    Originally posted by payrollburden View Post
    ..however I would appreciate any feedback on how you believe the service you receive can be improved.
    1. Do not cold call.
    2. Do not post on here.
    3. In lieu of 1. & 2. shutdown and disband.

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    Me too...

Id also like to start a payroll company.

After all, why just fleece one client as a contractor when I could fleece several hundred contractors each month as the owner of a payroll company??

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Much cheapness pls.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    PARTY

Anybody got any Crudites? I like Crudites! Especially with a dip! Crudites and a dip, oh, and a nice glass of Pinot! Crudites, a dip, a glass of Pinot and a lovely girl on the arm, what more could a chap ask for?

Cheers!

I've left a couple of bottles of the fizzy stuff in the fridge for later!

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    PARTY

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by payrollburden View Post
    I am about to launch a new payroll company. I am not trying to advertise the fact, however I would appreciate any feedback on how you believe the service you receive can be improved. I will be offering CIS, Umbrella, Sole Trader and maybe a limited option. I am also thinking of offering a self assessment service.

Many thanks
    How's that then?

Leave a comment:

• Le Rosbif
    replied
    Only muppets will give some of their hard-earned money to an umbrella.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    Most people prefer a well established umbrella.

HTH
    They still go bust too!

Hth!

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    Most people prefer a well established umbrella.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Dunning and debt recovery.

Leave a comment:

• payrollburden
    started a topic Payroll company

Payroll company

I am about to launch a new payroll company. I am not trying to advertise the fact, however I would appreciate any feedback on how you believe the service you receive can be improved. I will be offering CIS, Umbrella, Sole Trader and maybe a limited option. I am also thinking of offering a self assessment service.

Many thanks

Working...
X