• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brown's resignation"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Ha ha! Corker!

The stats won't come up for Cornwall on the BBC gizmo: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...p/html/map.stm

No wonder!
    Cornwall?

Oh Wrong St. Ives.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Ha ha! Corker!

The stats won't come up for Cornwall on the BBC gizmo: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...p/html/map.stm

No wonder!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I am absolutely chuffed

I wonder sometimes if people know what they're saying.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Cambridge News: Loony beats Labour in St Ives

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Nothing will make Gordon quit. Absolutely nothing. He's now the equivalient of a 100 a day smoker, chuffing through a hole in his neck. He just will not quit. He HAS to be pushed, but the rest of the PLP don't have a testicle between them, apart from James Purnell.

Leave a comment:

• Underscore Pt2
    replied
    very surprised he hasn't walked away now....can't be long.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    He probably thinks that everyone should emigrate so he can get on with running the country.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    he is quite obviously a small minded knob who saw his chance at glory and once he had it and fe<ked it still would not admit to himself he was not fit for purpose.
    career politician

No more, no less. Such is the nature of representative democracy.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    if the guy was a true leader he would have seen his fe<k ups and done the decent thing by now

he is quite obviously a small minded knob who saw his chance at glory and once he had it and fe<ked it still would not admit to himself he was not fit for purpose.

if i meet him on the street I will make sure i poke him in his good eye

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    If he's forced into a corner, Brown will simply ask for a dissolution and call an election.

For someone as vindictive as him it's a no brainer, even if he knows Labour will crash and burn

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    "I'm going to invent a set of binoculars for one eyed people"

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post
    And now Caroline Flint
    I think she needs a rest, put her feet up. Those ankles are a bit, chunky.

Leave a comment:

• the_rangdo
    replied
    And now Caroline Flint

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Geoff Hoon and Tony McInulty have resigned. How does Brown keep going ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X